Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 17, 2012
My daughter fell in love with these shoes and wanted to wear them immediately. They seem a bit stiff, but she didn't complain they were uncomfortable. Unfortunately, there is no rubber at the toes and they were quickly trashed at playtime when she dragged her feet while using a ride-on toy at pre-school. They look awful now and we don't wear them.
on December 14, 2012
I bought 3 pairs. The dark pink fared better than the light pink. They soil very quickly and get ruined the first time the child goes to the park or plays in the sand. Also the pink colorant came off fast. If they are only used indoors for church, they may be worth the money. The flower frays quickly. The shoes are soft and comfortable. We got very little wear out of these because they looked too bad to wear after a week. In general, I love pediped items, just not this pourous suede item.
on July 11, 2013
The up side - My granddaughter loved these shoes and wanted to wear them everywhere, but her mom hid them since they were for an upcoming wedding.I got them to go with her ivory flower girl dress (which really lookswhite) The shoes matched well. Also, its nice that they come with inserts which can be taken out later so the shoes can be worn longer. They look really comfortable too, especially around the heel.

The down side - They are a bit pretty pricey for a shoe that is not worn very often and considering how quickly kids grow.

Overall a nice, cute, comfortable shoe that my granddaughter loves to wear.
on June 23, 2013
I ordered size8.5 because of other shoes my daughter was wearing at the time. Was hoping it was a bit big, but was exactly her size, currently.
The shoe on a whole was beautiful. Glitters sparkled and looked beautiful
I would definitely recommend.
I will just buy a bigger size so she can use for longer :)
on November 15, 2011
Pedi-peds have always been very comfortable for my daughter who is now 3. She has worn pedi-peds since she was 1 yr old. I have her wear this shoe specifically for school, and it has taken some beating already, but is holding up pretty well for suede. The flower in the front is tearing up a bit, but that is to be expected as she runs around outside the school yard playground with them on. But they are cute for most little girls outfits, as well as comfortable. Next time I won't purchase a suede shoe for a 3 yr old unless Im okay with it getting somewhat torn up. I was originally looking for a leather pedi-ped, but didn't see the style I was looking for in her size which is why I went with this one. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.
on October 19, 2012
Purchased these for a wedding for my niece who was a flower girl. They are gorgeous! My sister originally thought they were too high priced for the type of shoe and the amount of wear, but they are extremely comfortable and well worth the price! My niece won't take them off, she loves them. I ordered a size up so they would last, and they have this neat insert that will keep the foot from sliding around and when the foot grows it can be removed. Well worth the money!
on April 15, 2013
I bought these for my daughter for a wedding she will be coming out in as a flower girl. They are absolutely beautiful. A little pricey, but worth every penny. Good quality shoe. They run true to size and seem very comfortable.
on May 18, 2013
Quality is great. There was one little dark spot on the left foot - that is why 4 stars. Otherwise, would give 5 stars. My girl loves these shoes. Fit is perfect. Hoping for the next pair with no stains/spots. Will order again.
on May 23, 2016
The decorative flower got dirty immediately. It was like the fabric was designed to hold on to any dirt it could. If your daughter is fun like mine, and likes to play, well, get a shoe without fabric decorations.
on April 21, 2014
I love pediped shoes, and my now-6-year-old has been wearing them since she started walking. Unfortunately, just like with all the other shoes by pediped, after size 24, they have been to wide for my daughter. She has normal to narrow feet, so most shoes fit her like stride-ride or chicco, but not pediped. I was insistently buying them because they are so comfy and healthy, but unfortunately with narrow-normal feet, they look like clown's shoes. This particular one is alo made of thick, cushion-like material all around, which made it worse and made her feet look huge.