Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)|Size: 26 M EU / 9-9.5 M US Toddler|Color: Silver/Pink|Change
Price:$44.90

on October 6, 2012
These are really cute little sneakers, easy to put on by herself (3.5 years old), sturdy, and comfortable. Very soft inside; Daughter can wear them without socks on warmer days. She actually wears a 23.5/24 right now, but I ordered a 25 because pediped, those brilliant shoe designers, send you an extra insole to place use (yes, you double-up) which makes the shoe a half-size smaller. As she grows, I can remove it; just be sure to remove the insoles prior to machine washing (yes!!!!) the sneaks, or the insoles might not survive; These I toss in a lingerie bag or hand wash. Even with the insole, the shoe is a little big, but again, those brilliant designers created a Velcro closure with some extra room to pull the shoe tight. I'm happy, she's happy. I will always buy my kids pediped, and when shoe shopping, look for their styles first. I compare the quality, price and styles to Primigi and Naturino, and the quality to Stride Rite. But none of those have the extra insole to grow with my daughter and to last as long as pediped. My daughter has a twin brother, and we primarily buy pediped for him as well.
on June 18, 2013
Returned these immediately. Shame on Pediped for making their new line of girl sneakers huge clogs. I always bought Pedipeds for my kids, and was looking for a bigger pair of sneakers for my daughter. Instead of a nice thin flexible sole we're used to from Pediped, these have thick solid wide sole that you see on cheap kid sneakers that are terrible for little feet. What happened??? Yes, they are still light and machine washable, but my daughter would be tripping over her own feet in these. I tracked down a pair of her last year's Pediped sneakers (Leo sneaker), and paid quite a bit more for them, just to get the "old" Pediped quality. Off to find a new brand of kid shoes...
on June 14, 2014
My daughter is 2 going on 3 and she CHOOSES them over 9+ pairs in her closet. I decided that having healthy feet should be of more importance than having a certain brand, especially since she was walking inward which was hard to tell-unless she ran. She loves them because he says they go very fast, which I can only assume really means that they are very comfortable and accommodate her feet better. And i have definitely noticed her stepping improved, and I can definitely tell when she runs it looks SOO much better and she isn't tripping over herself! OH YES! They definitely are better shoes for your feet as we spend 6-8 hours at the theme park weekly and with pediped's I don't get to hear either of my two kids (2&4) say their feet hurt.
on May 1, 2014
I ordered a pair for my daughter and the first ones didn't come with the insole inserts which sucked so I had to return them and Amazon overnighted a new pair. That was a hassle but it has nothing to do with the quality of the shoe. The shoes are great and my 3 year old daughter loves them. She can put them on all by her self and she thinks they are cute. I was a little worried when they first arrived because the soles looked kinda big and bulky but she walks and runs in them just fine. These shoes are a steal for the price. You'd be crazy to pass on these.
on August 29, 2013
I got these for my 4 year old who is very active, but takes shoes off AS SOON as she gets in the house, and really tries to do that in any indoor place. I have been buying cheap shoes, because let's face it, kids destroy and grow out of shoes quickly. I found these for a decent price here on Amazon, and decided to take a chance. They are very cute, and she loves them. She wears them for hours at a time (!), and wants them on every day no matter what she is wearing. The quality is good, she can put them on herself (the tongue is attached in such a way that it doesn't slip down, so it's really easy for her), and I really love the little insole that makes it so you can buy a bigger size and have these last thru two sizes instead of just one. They are also machine washable, so they should actually stay looking good that long. My daughter doesn't slip or trip over the toes; the shoe moves with her really well. I will buy this brand again for sure(though probably not at full price, thank you Amazon). Can't speak for durability yet because we have only had them about 2 weeks...but they still look new in spite of daily playground use.
on August 15, 2014
CONS: This shoe is tiny! I purchased a 29 which is supposed to be US 12-12.5. I compared it to a size 10! I don't know if this is a mismark (I verified the label) or if all of their shoes run small, but because of this I will not exchange or purchase shoes again from this company.

PROS: The shoe is lightweight and cute. It is a little flashier than the picture (probably most appropriate for age 5 and under).
on July 15, 2015
These were worn for the first time during field day. We had happy feet at the end, comfortable right out of the box. Our daughter is picky about shoe comfort, so this is saying alot. Would buy these again.
on December 1, 2014
I bought these sneakers for my 2-year-old daughter. It was nice change from all the shades of pink and purple that rule the girl's shoe section. After very heavy use (almost every day to the day care), the white sides of the sole got discolored a little, but other than that, shoes still look like new!
on June 6, 2014
My 6 year old was worried these wouldn't be pink & sparkly enough, but the geniuses at Pediped included a purple stopwatch with these shoes. My daughter was subsequently convinced that these are the best shoes ever & made for kids who like to run "super fast." It doesn't hurt that they are super comfy, too. I love these shoes. They are true sneakers and made for an active kid.
on June 24, 2014
My children have worn pediped shoes since they first started walking. I doubt they will continue to. This is very poor construction. After a month or two of wear, well after the return period expired, the purple portion of the bottom outer sole of the shoe became UNGLUED! It was causing my daughter to trip. This is dangerous and unexpectedly disappointing from a pediped shoe.