How is the high freq performance? I searched and found that the speakers are very weak and cannot output beyond 12 kHz, which is really very bad.
asked by Mrinal K. Gayali on December 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I have nothing but praise for the unit. live in an area where I cannot turn my music up to concert-hall levels. For the price, this system has been unbeatable. I would definitely buy the brand again.
CaliforniaKid answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I recently tested the frequency range from 10Hz to 20kHz. I found I stop hearing clearly audible signal at 15kHz. I believe this is just my hearing, though (getting a bit older). I still sense aural pressure in the 16kHz-18kHz range. Anything above 18kHz and I do not hear/feel anything.

These speakers seem to perform well within the frequency range for average human hearing capability. If you can actually pick out lost 17kHz+ frequencies from within a sound field, you have very impressive hearing indeed.
Jeremy Freed answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Trust me those speakers do that and much more. They are great speakers and can put out whatever you desire. The speakers also seem to be made with kevlar in some parts, So these speakers are very capable of not breaking. However, the tweeters seem to become defective easily, but you can not tell it. Mine were defective in every speakers, couldn't tell a difference in having it repaired. Get it, for the price you can't go wrong!
Brandon answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't tested but must note that I cannot use the system at full volume. Much better than what I had but Frequency may be an issue.
Jack IV answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your looking for breath taking sound quality, then these speakers are not for you. The sound is amazing for the price range, however, a pair of Klipsch reference speakers will out perform them.
David answered on December 28, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›