When will a person receive the 10 dollar promotional credit?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 12:33:28 PM PST
When I preordered, it had a deal that said this.

Get a $10 Credit
Pre-order LEGO Lord of the Rings and receive and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com*. Offer valid on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, 3DS, NDS and PS Vita platform titles. The $10 promotion code will be sent via email within two days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. *Certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps.

Im just wondering how long will it be til I receive the credit?

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:16:25 AM PST
Michelle R says:
I received an email informing me of the promotional credit and that I was eligible to use it...but there is no code to input and I can't find any way what so ever to actually use the credit.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:53:56 PM PST
Suave says:
It's probably already added to your account. With your next purchase it'll be subtracted

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 10:53:59 AM PST
Michelle R says:
Yes...after chatting with customer service online it was clear that as long as I had an eligible item in my cart the $10 discount would just appear. However, the email still said a code would need to be typed in, so it caused some unnecessary confusion (since that is not correct). Helpful customer service, though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
LEGO Lord of the Rings - Nintendo Wii
LEGO Lord of the Rings - Nintendo Wii by Warner Home Video - Games (Nintendo Wii)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (282)