Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by Roger James on October 9, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
Roger James answered on November 16, 2011
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
AH-1Z answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I too bought the FZ150 from Amazon before ever getting my hands on one. Just couldn't find anyone in the Cleveland, OH area that had one (it's still too new and all the local Photo Stores are pushing the Fuji HS20EXR). WHen Amazon dropped their price to $387.95 for the holidays, I took the plunge - and I'm glad I did. If you're only going to have one digital camera at your disposal (other than your mobile phone or low-end point-n-shoot) then this is the one. The balance of features, image quality and zoom make it pretty hard to beat for the price.
M. Gerard answered on November 28, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Roger James answered on November 15, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ferris answered on October 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
AH-1Z answered on November 16, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Roger James answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
M. Gerard:

I don't think the reason you couldn't find the camera in stores was not that it's too new. Other cameras released around the same time are in stores. I think the reason is simply that not a lot of stores stock Pansoinc models above the pocketable level, except for the Occasional Micro 4/3 model.
AH-1Z answered on November 30, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Roger James,

When I talked to Canon, they said there was no option to buy a real book type manual for this camera. Was the print manual they sent you a book, or do you think they just printed the PDF and mailed it?

Just out of curiosity, how did you get your FZ150? I live in a major urban area, and there is absolutely NO one, who carries it, and even Panasonic can't advise who might have one I could look at.
AH-1Z answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also near Cleveland Ohio. I really want to handle the fz150, since it doesn't make sense to buy it without doing that. What I really want is a top of the line dslr, but I'd be pushing it just to afford the fz150. Sounds like it's the best value for the money.
D. Leeds answered on December 8, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product