Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Can the piano be attached to a bar cradle when the gym is too small for a 7 month baby?
asked by E. A. Reglin on June 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I don't think so - it's really difficult to take the piano off the green bar - I tried to, because my baby was too big to sit under it anymore and I wanted to put the piano on a table, but I couldn't unscrew it off.
Y. Chan answered on June 5, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. The hanging toys come off so you can flip the piano to a sitting position instead if a kicking position
Wendy answered on June 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There are tie straps at the back of the piano, which I guess you could use to tie around. There isn't any information in the booklet either. If you still keep it attached to the green bar then I don't see no reason why you can't use the ties at the back to secure it.
Bug Lady answered on June 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Brandy Allen answered on June 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product