How fast is it to take picture? Having a baby and don't want to miss a moment
asked by Annie on March 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
The camera can shoot up to 10 frames in one second burst when you hold down the shutter button in burst setting.

Another feature you might like with a new baby is being able to get the always missing photographer in the shot using the Automatic shooting with Self-portrait timer
Point the lens at yourself so that the selected number of faces are reflected in the screen. The shutter operates automatically.

And of course you can always switch it to full 1080 high def video mode and shoot great video also....
Careful shopper answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
For still image is good, not recommend for taking pictures for baby, too slow.
Chun Wah Lee answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The picture taking is very quick and responsive. You can even record video and take still shots while recording! I thought that was so cool.
Henry R. Parker answered on March 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is very fast depending on the settings you use. One setting takes a little longer, but it's understandable because that setting is for really "high quality" pictures that you would "set up" for. The other settings are very quick. Overall, the camera is phenomenal. The colors are great and it makes the necessary adjustment to focus well. I love it!!
Alberto Rodriguez answered on March 19, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not sure what the person that says this is a slow camera means. It is as fast as you need it to be, as 10 fps, what more would anybody want.
erne1121 answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It depends on the size of image
Yuanyuan H. answered on March 19, 2013

A
Much quicker than any other digital camera I have ever owned. Almost instantaneously. It does have to re-load after every rapid shot sequence (when you set it to take 10 shots automatically in a few seconds). The re-load takes about 5 seconds or so. Very clear pictures. The zoom feature is amazing and very stable.
Robert D. answered on March 19, 2013

A
I have a similar question, I'll just add it here. Is it fast enough, for example, take pictures jumping in the air (without being blurry)? Just so I can have a perspective.
Daniele P. answered on April 30, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you don't need the absolutely highest resolution, you can record video, and in the playback screen, you have the option of converting the exact moments of the video into still pictures. The capture rate shooting video would be faster than any burst mode in picture mode, so you'd probably get the moment you're looking for even with a really high speed baby.
Takei answered on May 11, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a daughter who doesn't like when I take pictures of her and a smile is hard to catch. I have had no issues "catching" her with a smile and without a blur. The zoom is outstanding.
Jaroslava Johnson answered on May 23, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product