Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Does this have a good picture, and can it be used with the cord when at work, I work nights and it would be great to watch a movie once in awhile
[UPDATED] asked by Diane L. Cupples on March 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
I bought them for my kids in the car and I think the pic is good. The adapter that charges the battery doubles as a plug, so u should be able to use it. Hope this helps.
R.O. in Indiana answered on March 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think it has a great picture. U can use it with a cord and it seems to hold almost 4 hours on a charge if I remember correctly. I'd say perfect for work.
Florida Mom answered on March 9, 2013

A
I think it has a great picture. U can use it with a cord and it seems to hold almost 4 hours on a charge if I remember correctly. I'd say perfect for work.
Florida Mom answered on March 9, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does come with the cord and has a very good picture. It also has a bag and a car plug in.
christiane migom answered on March 9, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
... and it has the connecting wires for to wacth movies on your TV or PC...
christiane migom answered on March 9, 2013

A
Yes, you can use a cord. I use it for display booths to play promotional DVD's of what I am exhibiting
Jane Howard answered on March 10, 2013

A
This unit does have a good picture. It does not have a HDMI out but only a RGB output so it can be rather limited.
Claude D. Fender answered on March 10, 2013

A
Yes the picture is fine. And yes, it can always be used plugged in. The sound is a bit tinny, so I would not buy it mainly to listen to music. However, I've spent much good time with it watching DVD's.
Rose Z. answered on March 10, 2013

A
I've been very happy with video quality (no pixelation, etc.). Cord is standard two-prong plug/charger. It's almost always plugged in during use, so haven't given battery life much 'real-life' testing (times I have used battery only, it went through at least 2 standard-length movies with no problem).
DL_HouTX answered on March 10, 2013

A
Hello, I have enjoyed my DVD player very much. I'm not a high tech person, but I do think the picture is pretty good. No complaints at all. It comes with an adapter to plug in for use or to charge the battery. I can watch 2 full movies and sometimes enough to start a 3rd when it is fully charged. The cord isn't very long... so if the outlet you plan on using is more then 3ft. you're going to need and extension cord.
I did a lot of research before buying this DVD player and I'm happy with my decision to go with the Philips.
Daizy answered on March 10, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product