Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Would I be able to take good pictures of concerts with a mixture of low light from the audience and bright lighting from the stage?
asked by McGee on March 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Absolutely. We had nose bleed seats to a recent event (concert, bright & low light) and still got good pictures. I was very impressed with the video we took also, not only the picture-but the audio was good. I want to get another one of these cameras so both my husband and I have one. They work great.
book reading cat lady answered on March 11, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would NOT purchase this camera if I were you. I got it.. And every photo I took had a small shadow in the corner unless I zoomed in a bit..
Stephanie answered on March 11, 2013

A
I would say yes. It depends how far you are from the stage, but given the fact that it has a 20 x optical zoom, the camera can definitely deliver and definitely won't disappoint you. It is the best point and shoot camera I've ver purchased. Pictures are so clear and bright even at low light. It is worth the investment. Video and audio is also very good. Only complaint is the flash, it pops up, but given all the good qualities of the camera, it is not a big deal anymore. You'd rather have good quality pictures and video than be so worried about the casing design of the camera.
Amazon Customer answered on March 11, 2013

A
Yes!!! I love this camera and I have taken some amazing shots of many concerts we've been too. The zoom is one of the best features...I get a clear picture ever time!
Kristi answered on March 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product