Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

on March 3, 2010
Although the seller I bought these from overcharges severely for S&H, I have had trouble finding this set. I wanted this set (or one like it) for some time. Everyone who sells these sets seems to sell the kind with the wooden handles (which I do not like, as a personal choice), or without this many size choices.

Exactly what I wanted for fruit carving and garnishing.

I am a professional cook who uses these at work...
on June 24, 2014
Good price for basic set. Didn't want to spend a fortune on the tools I may not use frequently, but needed a good basic set to succeed when I did want to carve fruits & veggies for presentation. Good value, and well constructed.
on March 5, 2013
I bought these when I decided to start trying my hand at carving fruit and veggies and making bouquets. They are very sharp and did not disappoint. If you need to do any type of decorative cutting, I would recommend these.
on June 23, 2013
I ordered this set to carve watermelons and other fruits. I received the order quickly and I am very pleased with the product. This set has various sizes that help in your carving needs.
on October 11, 2013
Like it. I can make my serving dishes more attractive. Will recommend to buy it. Will be better if manufacture will include 2-3 exc

examples how to use it.
on December 24, 2012
I use these tools almost every day in the work place. It is almost impossible to create certain garnish work and centerpieces without these. The stunning artwork created by the use of these tools will be limited only by the immagination of the Chef. Guests will be greatly amazed at your presentations once you become accomplished in using these tools.
on October 12, 2014
This set is very sharp! It has an attractive appearance and works effectively on fruits & vegetables. The only concern I have had with these pieces are their strength. I did have one of the tools once bend in my hand during it's use. They could be a little sturdier.
on April 11, 2014
this is exactly what I wanted and they will get lots of good use - makes fruits and vegetables look very special and sets a great tone for meals
on May 8, 2013
They will come in handy when i'm doing my catering
I was look for a carving set like this
thank you for the help.
on October 2, 2014
Seem like a great little kit. I needed it top pull the eyes out of pineapples. Look like it will do the trick.

See 1 answered question