Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 12 piece set of Jobar Slacks Hangers Open Ended pants Easy Slide Organizers
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 12|Size: hangers|Change

on September 14, 2005
I was expecting more substantially constructed pants hangers. These are made from a small diameter metal rod material and are not very stiff. They would not be adequate for very heavy pants. They will work fine for light pants.
33 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2013
Good sturdy construction. Holds slacks and jean pants well. They look good in the closet and helps with organization. Picture attached.
on February 11, 2014
I uploaded a photo to the customer images section. Notice I'm hanging slacks, shorts and jeans, and they all fit and balance perfectly. This is a great solution if you have extra closet space because it'll keep your pants from smelly musty, which happens from storing them in drawers in my experience. Very pleased with my purchase. They're very high quality and heavy duty.
on September 30, 2012
I love this style of hanger but these are a little smaller and thinner than similar models (see picture). Even the larger ones are barely long enough for some of my pants (and I'm not obese at 6'2" and 200 lbs), so these wouldn't work for me. I would return them except I have two young sons and passed the hangers to them.
on August 17, 2011
As other reviews mention these are very light and small but I am five foot 10 and I am not particularly a small size either and all my pants including my courdoroys do just fine on these. They really help cut down the space pants take up in the closet too. I guess there is better stuff out there if you are a hanger snob but I am more of a hanger slob and anything that can hold the weight of my clothes work with ease and most importantly keep my clothes neat staying ON the hanger is fine with me and they definitely do that.
on November 7, 2009
Love these hangers-easy to take pants off and on. These are good for lighter weight pants. I have other sizes depending on the weight of my pants-need larger ones for jeans.
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 17, 2015
I love this product so much that I ordered a 2nd set for all my jeans. These hangers are very well constructed. They don't bend like those plastic hangers I used to use. It's also so much easier to hang pants or jeans as it is easy to take them off. They are stylish with the chrome finish. They have rubber sleeves to keep your pants in place. They have ribber tips at the end so you don't get poked. They are perfect.
on February 20, 2011
Yes, these hangers are not the highest quality that can be found. However for the price, these are a great value. I needed a lot of hangers to accommodate my husband's numerous khaki slacks and jeans, and these each hold a single pair without any trouble at all. They're a little flexible, and I wouldn't hang more than 2 pr. medium-weight pairs of slacks on them at a maximum - but single pairs are fine.

The rubber grippies haven't torn or come off in the 6 mo. I've been using them, or the little end-caps. [...]
on March 6, 2011
These hangers are not what I expected. They are small in size and the quality is poor. They dont hold a "normal" size pant. They are flimsy and not durable.
33 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
I was a little skeptical after reading the negative reviews but I found these hangers perfect for my pants collection. All size 8, everything from heavy denim bell bottoms to cotton Old Navy khakis to tailored Ann Taylor trousers...all fit on the bar perfectly and are well-supported. I would order these again.