Is the piece over the screen a sheet of plastic as with the iPhone 4S or is it the sticky film?
asked by Mary K. Huecker on November 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
It's a "sheet of plastic". It does not stick to the screen. Honestly, it's far from the best screen protector out there. However, with a little bit of skill you can remove it from the case and put your own screen protector (the kind that sticks to the screen) on there to use instead.
C. Clark answered on November 19, 2012

A
vote
this case is amazingly "great". i have otter defender's on my apple phones, (2) and now i just purchased the mini ipad, from att, and they threw this case in for free for me :) i feel very protected and this is the best case on the market. you will love love, love it. the screen is a hard plastic, not a film. and works great! even with a stylus
Angelina answered on December 26, 2012

A
vote
this case is amazingly "great". i have otter defender's on my apple phones, (2) and now i just purchased the mini ipad, from att, and they threw this case in for free for me :) i feel very protected and this is the best case on the market. you will love love, love it. the screen is a hard plastic, not a film. and works great! even with a stylus

A
votes
a wonderful case. you will love it! the case will not compromise any performance !
‹ Previous   1   Next ›