Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Who else was planning on a 5D mkii or mkiii and now want the 6D instead?
asked by Dan B on September 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
James answered on November 8, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm in a similar situation. I have a 3y.o 50D and promised myself a new camera this year. Thought I'd wait and get whatever replaced the 7D assuming that would have been announced by now. Would be happy to go full frame but have reservations over the 6D due to announced 4.5fps max and some sort of compromise over weather sealing. Will wait til Xmas I guess and maybe stump up the big buck for a 5D Mk III. Would like the GPS feature though...
Louie answered on October 7, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've been waiting for a 7D upgrade. I shoot a lot of action photography and everything I read says the 7D is better for that type of shooting. But maybe this is the upgrade I've been waiting for. Love that full frame sensor and I don't mind the more automatic features. You need to be a rocket scientist to work these things as it is. The wait is going to kill me, though!
John Orban answered on September 19, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product