Hi, I would like to know how many plastic bolts (screws) are included in this design and drill set?
asked by H. Kraus on November 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
vote
There are 120.
Being Me answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
I don't remember the exact number, but there were plenty of each color in our set. There were definitely enough to do all the designs suggested, with some left over. My son got this when he was 3 1/2 and loved it and played with it for a couple of years. It held up very well and we were pleased with our purchase!
R J answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
I don't remember the exact number, but we received many of each color. We were able to make all of the design cards without running out, and there were enough to come up with your own designs. My son go this for xmas when he was 3 1/2 and loved it, and played with it for a couple of years. It held up very well and was good quality.
R J answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
I agree- there are A LOT of each color. The set comes with approx a gallon size zip lock bag full of screws
Marysia answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
Although I can't tell you the exact number, I do know that the entire board can be filled and there are bolts left over.
M. Selders answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
There are a 100 holes in the drill and desing set. There are enough to fill all the holes and then some. Awesome toy! We've had 3 years of playing with it and my son still loves it. It is fun to watch how they go from basic drilling the screws in and out to building the desings. It was a great purchase!
T. Grant answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
Every hole in the design board can be filled with what's included. I bought both sets and (travelling one and this peg board) and I have sooooo many bolts so if you ever need extra I'd be happy to send them your way!
Kathleen answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
Don't buy this! Ours was broken when we got it, and after my husband fixed it...it broke again. Shoddy workmanship.
KristieB answered on November 18, 2012

A
votes
100 or 110
Ksenia answered on November 19, 2012

A
votes
There are 100+ with our set - there are enough that you can fill the entire board with the screws. Our daughter is still loving this toy, and her 7 year old big sister keeps playing with it too!
R.G. answered on November 22, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›