Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Is this doll plastic/vinyl all over? I want one for grandaughter that doesn't have cloth for a body but is still soft. Thanks in advance
asked by J. Donald on June 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Sorry this snuggle bunny has a cloth, sqishy middle (like a onesey) with only plastic face, neck, arms/hands and legs/feet, and she's very loved :)
Mothersarah answered on June 5, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, it has a cloth soft body, but plastic arms and legs. My daughter takes her literally everywhere with her, we just wash the dolls clothes and comb the hair and she's held up remarkably well.
MomWifeSister answered on June 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My great granddaughter just adores this doll! She has a quality appearance. She has a cloth body and vinyl extremities. Her hair is a beautiful shade of auburn. She is just a great doll. She is small enough for little two-year-old arms to carry with comfort. My great granddaughter calls her "Sister Baby!" Now I'm thinking I might be wrong about the cloth body, but I don't think I am because the one thing I wanted for her was a doll that is realistic and comfortable to carry around. She loves her!
Nana answered on June 5, 2013

A
No, J., I really think it is part cloth and part vinyl. All I do know if my little 3-year-old granddaughter loves her very, very much!
Amazon Customer answered on June 6, 2013

A
I will have to check on that for sure. I will see my granddaughter in a few days and will respond with an exact answer.
Lorraine Golden answered on June 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello! The body it's all cloth, the hands and legs in plastic
Lilliana P. answered on June 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This cute little doll does have a cloth body. I purchased it for my great granddaughter and she loves it. I hope you aren't too disappointed.
Grannie Annie answered on June 7, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I gave this doll to my 18 month old granddaughter. It is soft plastic with a cloth body. She plays with it all the time. Hope this helps.
betal answered on June 5, 2013
Comments (2) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is all plastic. That's about all that would survive with the twin girls. They love the toys and play with them a lot.
Collin M. Smith answered on June 5, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product