Has the plastic handle been a problem with the Paderno World Cuisine? Do you wish you would have bought the Benriner Turner Slicer instead?
[UPDATED] asked by Rhonda Davis on February 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
votes
I returned this one and got the Benriner instead. I like it much better but it is a little workout.
Glorianne Garza answered on February 27, 2013

A
votes
i dont think it was a problem cuase my wife likes it with no complains,it was very easy to use
Romeo answered on February 27, 2013

A
votes
No it's not a problem I use several times a week and a friend of mine recommended this one and she has had gets over a year.
Amber Klein answered on February 28, 2013

A
votes
The plastic handle has not been a problem for me. I am still happy with it.
SuzieQ95 answered on February 28, 2013

A
votes
For the use i put in to this item, it has work great, the Benriner is expensive and you only really needed if you are a vegan eating zucchini pasta all the time, other wise this one works just fine!
Jovanny Hernandez answered on February 28, 2013

A
votes
The handle was a problem for me. it snapped off about the fourth use of the machine. It snapped quite easily and I was not forcing it at all when it broke off. Very disappointed as my window to return closed last month.
Amazon Customer answered on September 20, 2013

A
votes
I am OK with my slicer, did not know about the Benriner, probably would have bought it
Reka answered on February 27, 2013

A
votes
I am VERY happy with this product. Mostly I do zucchini, and I don't know if that has any bearing on how easy or hard it is. But for my needs, it's perfect.
Maggie Percy answered on February 28, 2013

A
votes
I am Having a problem switching blades, the original one won't come out, what am I doing wrong?
Margarita M. answered on September 27, 2013

A
votes
I do know that Amazon has SEVERAL of these spiralizers on here. Some of the reviewers have had horrible experiences with the handles, but this particular one seems to have a much smaller % of complaints.
momof20paws answered on February 2, 2014
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›