5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful game, beautiful music and challenging & engaging!
Published on January 1, 2011 by tapj28

3.0 out of 5 stars Nile File Trojan!
Published on September 22, 2010 by bethany

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful game, beautiful music and challenging & engaging!, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Agatha Christie 3 in 1 Bundle [Download] (Software Download)
My antivirus Webroot gave me no problems with this game whatsoever. It had no virus or otherwise downloaded with it from Amazon. The game has some of the most beautiful sceneries and music I have seen. I love Oberon Media's work with PC games. You'll enjoy these games if you want to unwind and be entertained & challenged at the same time. The last game was anticlimactic...abrupt close and NO murderer identified. Try Sherlock Holmes games...they are best for all of the above and you get to determine the guilty party.
Finally, a good practice is to run scans (Malwarebytes is best)and then your antivirus on the downloaded game while it is in the download folder and BEFORE installing. This will likely root out trojans/viruses/spyware and hopefully prevent an infestation. A word to the wise....enjoy! Happy New Year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal and Fun, October 15, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I enjoy these games so much. I have Norton and have had no problem opening any of these games. They are fun to do as well as entertaining and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, November 9, 2010
I purchased this game for a desktop computer with Windows XP. I have not had any problems with it at all. It was a great price for all three games and was a lot of fun. I did not run into installation problems and the size of hidden objects for a desktop computer did not create any problems either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nile File Trojan!, September 22, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Upon download of this bundle McAfee auto quarantined a file needed to run the Death on the Nile game McAfee stated it was a Trojan & did not give the option to NOT quarantine though I could have restored it! I checked the McAfee site & it listed several similar Trojans which began with the name Artemis! I did try to reinstall from the game but McAfee pounced again, I am not going to restore the file to play Death on the Nile though until I hear from McAfee, the EXACT Artemis! file (with several numbers after it) is NOT listed on the site but there are so many why take a chance.

The other 2 games Dead Man's Folly & Peril at End House are pretty good, the graphics are nice though the puzzles are a bit simple & I am not a fan of the "comic strip" sections the various areas in the game are well done, I think it is a good deal even being able to play only two games but I would of course NOT download it if I new there was a possible Trojan, I do want to check with McAfee to see if this is legit & will post here if it turns out ok, also I intend to inform Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, April 16, 2012
When I bought the game I thought I was getting a good deal but it turns out none of the games would play for me. I have the requirements needed but it doesn't work. I wrote to the vendor for technical support but didn't receive a reply. I wrote to amazon for technical support I received a reply, it stated that the issue with the game has been reported to the technical team and are currently working on the issue, they are going to keep track of the issue and will send me another e-mail to let me know what action they are taking to ensure that the issue gets fixed. I was assured in the e-mail that I was to receive another e-mail within the next 2-3 business days. It now has been two weeks and I did not receive the follow up reply about the actions that is going to be taken. Now I am left with no other option but to take the steps for asking for a refund. Purchasing this has proven to be a hassle and I would advise others to stay clear from purchasing this download.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Review, January 21, 2012
Some of the puzzle games are hard to figure how to play. At least you can skip them. The third game in the bundle has some sort of a glitch that makes it difficult to place objects. For instance, the fireplace items and the letters on the boat are AGGRAVATING to say the least. You can try and try to place the items and they jump back to the original location. The instructions are to place things in a row ... good grief. I spent so much time trying to put the letters on the boat my game timed out and I had to replay the level. It happened the second time and I gave up. The graphics are good, though and I like that the complete list of objects being displayed. Some HO games only show a few at a time. On the whole, it is worth the money and will keep you occupied.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 in one, December 18, 2011
this game is a value because it's a bargin at 3 for 1 price. my only problem is that the objects that are hidden are very small, very hard to see. if you have 20/20 vision the buy is a bargin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Object Game, December 13, 2011
Judy Smith (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I especially like hidden object games and this one meets my favorite criteria: mystery, known author and well set up graphics for the hidden objects that are not impossible to find -- with a story line that does not take away from the original story or the hidden object game.

4.0 out of 5 stars over all good game, December 10, 2011
I had no problems with download and use of this game set. I did not like the time limit thing, or the limit on hints. And the most negative thing is when time is running out the clock blinks red, not good for concentration. Having to do a complete set over just for one item is frustrating. But I did enjoy the game. It is done so well that you can play it over and it still is a challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Better than buying these games singly, no technical problems here., August 10, 2011
Mindy (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I tried the trial version of "Death on the Nile" and liked it so much that I wanted to buy it. I saw this version, instead, and since it was the same price, I figured I might as well get the other two too.

I'm glad I did! While "Death on the Nile" was easily the best game of the three, the other two were fun as well.

As the description says, these are seek-and-find games with a mystery story line attached to it. The stories are interesting for the most part (Except for "Dead Man's Folly", which was silly) and you really do feel like a detective looking things over for clues. The mysteries are relatively easy to solve, especially if you've read the books since they pretty much stay true to the book. My only complaint was about "Dead Man's Folly." There were so many characters I kept getting them confused with each other. I wished they had descriptions of all the characters like "Death on the Nile" did. The only redeeming feature that "Dead Man's Folly" had was that you could play untimed, which is nice.

I saw where others were having technical difficulties with their games but I had none. I ran it using Windows 7 and had no problems.

In all, a great game bundle and definitely worth the money.

Rate and Discover Movies