Published 18 months ago by Mrs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but huge
Nice hat but bought for newborn and is extremely large for him. Will not get any use out of it.
Published 5 months ago by Mackenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT HAT! My son actually keeps it on! Protects against mosquitoes in the pool and yard!, June 19, 2013
This is such a great hat for my big-headed (over 100% in head size) 19 month old son. Protects his face and neck perfectly and is so cute! Should fit him next summer too b/c there is room to grow. I'm not sure what the thing is called but I took a clip thing off of my hat and put it on this one so that I wouldn't have to tie the hat each time. It's an adjustable slider pinch thing that adjusts the tightness of the hat automatically. I would recommend that they add it to the hat in the future. You could probably take one off of other clothes as they are pretty common on toddler pants or get one from a place like JoAnn's Fabrics. I love this for the pool along with a long sleeved rash guard so that he doesn't get eaten alive by mosquitoes. I wish they made them in adult sizes. I'll just have to stick to my dorky floppy hat and mosquito head net for the pool.

My only complaint is that the visor part gets a little floppy when it's wet, but it is nice that you can fold it back so that they can see better when it's not that sunny out. I can put sunglasses on my son over the hat and they actually stay on and the side things don't hurt him as much when I'm putting them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 10, 2013
I bought this hat for my 3 month old's first beach party. He has a large head for his age and it was big enough that we has to keep pulling it back out of his eyes but I like that because it means he should get some wear out of it. We live in the Caribbean and the sun is strong but I felt he was protected on his face and ears. He got compliments on the whale print too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this hat, March 8, 2014
This hat fits my 3 month old perfectly. I live in Arizona where there sun shines really bright all the time. This was causing my little guy to squint and sneeze a lot, which meant we didn't get to go outside often. But the brim of this hat does a great job keeping the sun out of his eyes so that He can look around and enjoy the outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Big for size, May 14, 2013
This review is from: i play. Baby-Boys Infant Classic Flap Sun Protection Hat (Apparel)
We bought the 6-18 month size and it was too big for our 6 month old. We went ahead and purchased the 0-6 month size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but huge, July 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, April 1, 2014
Great sun hat with mesh inside so my babies head can breath. It fits perfectly. I recommend to all mother's

5.0 out of 5 stars Aww.. so cute, August 30, 2014
It's a real cute hat. Once my boy grows into it, we'll get more wear out of it. As it's too big for him still, and the brim, being heavier than the back of the hat slips down and obscures his face, he keeps shaking his head to get it off, which obviously exacerbates the problem. I think we'll be bringing him out more, so that we'll have more occasions to put the hat on him.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would give 5 stars, but it is still a bit large, July 17, 2014
My son is almost 6 weeks and this hat is still large for him. However, the product is of excellent quality and I managed to somehow use it to protect it from the sun. My baby complains when the hat does not let him see, so I have to check on him all the time. I think it will be perfect when he turns 3 or 4 moths. The designs, fabric and colors are exactly as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... hat was just what I expected and does a great job protecting my son from the sun, July 29, 2014
This hat was just what I expected and does a great job protecting my son from the sun. He doesn't like to have things on his head, so the tie was really important for us, and it stays put very well, and you can tie it as tight or as loose as you need to. The flaps help protect from both the sun and bugs when we are at the beach for hiking, and it looks really cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little lightweight sun hat, July 14, 2014
Perfect little lightweight sun hat! My son doesn't mind wearing it since it's so lightweight. He usually tries to pull off his other hats, but doesn't seem to notice this one is on. Great coverage for playing in the pool and protecting his fair skin.