Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2012
This is a perfect sunhat. Very cute, soft, effective! You can't tell from the pictures but it does have nice long ties so it will actually stay on your little one's head! The sizes are kind of tricky - I ordered this bucket-type in size 2-4 yrs, and one of the visor-with-neck flap styles in 6-18 months size for my 14 month old son. He has a pretty large head (>99 percentile). Both hats fit. The 6-18 mo size just fits. This 2-4 yrs size is a bit big, but when tied stays on just fine & will fit next summer I'm sure. We are at the beach everyday & these hats have protected his eyes & face beautifully. HIghly recommend. Worth every penny.
on May 16, 2012
iPlay makes fantastic summer & swim gear. This bucket sun protection hat is no exception-- well made, durable, and sized perfectly for our toddler. The fabric has a sun protection of SPF 50, coverage is generous, and the farbric is super cute and bright. Very happy!
on April 26, 2013
Being the mother of two very large headed children, I always buy a size up, so I got the 2-4 year size. This hat is extremely big on my 21 month old.(His head is in the 98th percentile). I've had this experience with another hat from this company as well.

It's cute, he likes it, and for now I am just pinning it shut a little smaller. I guess that means we'll get more years out of it. However, if you have a normal headed child, you might want to consider getting a size smaller, or know that this really is for 2-4 year old. My big headed 4 year old can wear it just fine!
on June 27, 2013
This hat is high quality and super soft, but my, is it huge. My baby is 7 weeks old and he absolutely swims in this hat. I just plan on putting a couple tacks in the back to make it a little smaller and will let it out as he grows. I wouldn't be surprised if this fits well when he's a year old, even though the description indicates 0-6 months.
on May 15, 2015
This is huge! I bought a size 2-4 for my younger son who is 18 months thinking that he would be able to use it this summer and next - but its way too big for him. I will use it for my almost 4 year old - it's actually probably too big for him, but you can tie the string so I guess it should be fine. It also has a nice inner lining that should keep his head cool. It seems to be good quality so i think it'll last a summer or two and the print (sharks) is bright and looks very cute. I didnt have the issue that other people had with the wrong pattern showing up! I ordered the smaller size for my younger son so hopefully that will fit!
on February 9, 2015
These are not cotton like the other one I got. The reason I'm upset is that this and other hat are pictured all together, but apparently when u click on individual hat the description and not just the price change. Usually all items made of the same material are grouped together and those made from different material have their own page, not the case here.
on September 26, 2013
Its dsuper cute design, but it fits my husband.....and I bought it for my 2 year old. It is massively huge. I have bought an I Play hat just like this before for him when he was 5 months old and I got the newborn size from 0-6 months, and that was so big that he was wearing it untill he was 1 1/2. So its cute, it provides sun protection, but I Play products run BIG
on March 5, 2016
This hat is absolutely amazing. My son had been using it for months and he loves it :) when I purchased the hat, I bought it in two sizes, worried that it might run small; it is however true to it's size and child's age.

This is the hat that we've taken on vacation and we use on an every day basis. It does an excellent job of protecting my baby's face from the sun; as baby sunscreen is not my best friend at the time due to how difficult it is to apply. This had does provide a sufficient amount of spf protection and in the 4 months of using it, my baby had never gotten burned.

The designs on the hat are absolutely adorable, and go with a lot of outfits. The hat is light, yet well made (baby's head won't sweat in it, unlike some other hats).

The best feature of this hat is that it ties on the bottom, so my 10 month old has a hard time taking it off and throwing it on the ground ;)
on October 3, 2014
I purchased this and the Flap Happy Baby Boys' Crusher Hat. This hat is too big for a newborn but so cute that I decided to keep it for when he outgrows the Flap Happy hat (which actually fits a newborn!!!).

I like the tie under the chin and the length of the brim will be perfect for our sunny weather.
on May 8, 2015
So cute on my sweet boy. A little bigger than I expected but I'm glad because he can wear it longer. The material is not thick so his head does not sweat. The color is more of an orange color than I expected but Over all I still love this hat.
review image review image review image