5.0 out of 5 stars Less than 2 packs of disposables!
Published on July 4, 2012 by emilyandjae

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are way off!
I bought this (Size 18 months) for my 10 month old son and it is too small!! He is actually lighter than the weight range suggested for this size.

We already tried this on him, so no way we can return it now :( I guess we just wasted our money getting the wrong size. :( :( :(
Published on August 20, 2012 by M

5.0 out of 5 stars Less than 2 packs of disposables!, July 4, 2012
This review is from: i play. Baby-Boys Infant Ultimate Swim Diaper Block Boardshort (Apparel)
These are great trunks. I have a 2 year old who started swim lessons and these are perfect. They contain messes (just like any diaper, messes are messy to clean up, but c'est la vie). They have some padding so they allow us to put the trunks on before we get to class without fear pee will be everywhere or I'll get peed on. They're a nice vibrant color and I did accidentally dry them once without any shrinkage or repercussions. They are sturdily made and will hold up for a long time. They DO run small though. My son is only in the 10th percentile and I had to buy the XL for him, the L did not fit. Make sure to wring the inside out before laying out to dry. If we wear these to the beach I usually put a disposable or a liner inside just so I don't have to change a big mess, but they keep out sand just as well if not better than disposables. Highly recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are way off!, August 20, 2012
M (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit - works good, April 26, 2013
A bit pricey but completely worth it; I'd recommend these swim diapers.
Now I have to get 8 more words to be able to submit.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Built-In Diaper Works in These Trunks!, January 16, 2014
Z Gal (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Function: We have had a couple poops in these swim trunks and I'm happy to report that, although it's messy clean-up, the diaper kept all of it in and we had no leakage. Also, after a wash in the washing machine, they came out as good as new and the fabric didn't fade.

Size: These trunks were also great for my toddler since the waist runs small. My boy has a pretty skinny waist which is hard to fit when it comes to pants so I was grateful that these ran small. If you have a toddler who has a bit more around the middle then I highly suggest going up a size or even two. My toddler is tall but the length hit him just below the knees which was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for water play and swimming, May 3, 2014
No separate diaper needed because this has one built in. My son sometimes pulls at them the way he does a cloth diaper when I use it occasionally but that's just because it feels different from a disposable. They are easy to care for and cute. Just what I was looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs VERY small but super cute & good quality, April 28, 2013
I bought these in 12 mo for my 4.5 mo old who weighs 19 lbs and wears 6-9 mo clothes. Was hoping they would fit him for a few months and upon arrival they were too small!!! The swim diaper was cutting the circulation off to his legs. Super bummed bc the quality is great, and they're very cute, but equally as sad that he didn't get wear them. Shipping was prompt and they arrived quickly... Buy extra big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim diaper!, January 8, 2013
We got these for my 3mo. old to wear to the pool at the gym. They are a great fit and wash well with his regular cloth diapers. I highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but size runs small, September 1, 2012
Great quality product with nice built in diaper but it definitely runs small for its size. I got a 3t for my 24 month old who weighs 32 lbs, it was snug. I should have gotten him the 4t I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, July 31, 2012
I ordered these when my little guy was 3 1/2 months old. I ordered the six month size just to be safe because my son is a little big for a 3 1/2 month old. The six month size was too small! I could barely get the shorts on him and they didn't look comfortable at all. I love the look of the shorts and I think they would be great if I knew beforehand that they run very small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, April 27, 2012
I'll never buy another disposable swim diaper again! We started our 3 yr old boy on swim lessons, and these were required. My son is potty-trained, but we got these "just in case," with the swimming being a new experience and him being in a strange place, etc, I didn't want to take any chances. I really wish I had known about these sooner! My boy is rather slim, so I bought a 24 month and a 3T. The 24 month was too small, and the 3T is quite snug. Understandably so, though, since total containment is the objective. I'm giving 4 starts, since I can't really rate this item's performance as a diaper because my little one doesn't really use it as a diaper. Other moms I've talked to do love them, and had I bought them sooner, I think they would have performed very well. They are very well-made and seem like they would contain well around the leg openings and the waist. I have never put mine in the dryer (and never will!), so I don't know how they'll stand up to that kind of wear and tear. Style-wise, they are adorable. Had I known these existed, I would have never used disposables. These work better and keep waste out of landfills. Why don't more people know about these?