Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 12, 2014
These swim trunks are great, but make sure you look at the size chart. It gives a breakdown by weight. My little guy is just over 1 and weighs just over 21 lbs. I ordered him an XL, or 24 months and they fit him great with some room for growth. In regular clothes, he only wears 12-18 month sizes.
Below is the i play size chart:

i play Swimwear Size US Clothing Size Weight
X-Large 24 Months 25-30 lbs
3T 3 Years 30-37 lbs
4T 4 Years 38-46 lbs
on January 16, 2014
Function: Unfortunately, we have had a couple poops in these swim trunks and I'm happy to report that, although it's messy clean-up, the diaper kept all of it in and we had no leakage. Also, after a wash in the washing machine, they came out as good as new and the fabric didn't fade.

Size: These trunks were also great for my toddler since the waist runs small. My boy has a pretty skinny waist which is hard to fit when it comes to pants so I was grateful that these ran small. If you have a toddler who has a bit more around the middle then I highly suggest going up a size or even two. My toddler is tall but the length hit him just below the knees which was perfect.
on March 29, 2013
These swim trunks are very cute. I had to exchange these trunks one time for a bigger size. Originally ordered the 12 month size for my 7 month old baby as I saw they tend to run small. However, the 12 month size barely fit on my baby and so had to order up. He is a big guy (22 lbs) but still wearing 9-12 month clothes.
on July 31, 2012
They run at least asize smaller than normal. A good product. No more disposible swim diapers and keep a tight seal and even have some inner padding for comfort but they need to be ordered a size larger than your usual size.
on December 14, 2015
After reading other reviews, we ordered this whole set (swim diaper/shorts, rash guard, and sun hat) two sizes larger than my son was wearing. The quality on it is so good, and I'm excited to use it for our second baby boy. The swim diaper held in any accidents, even poo-- every mom's worst fear at the beach or pool! Pulling it off was hard, as it still ran snug, and that made the poo get smeared down his leg, but no big deal to clean up and better than it landing in the water. My only complaint is how small this runs. I'd recommend going by the child's weight instead of actual size, and even then order up a size larger than you think you'd need.
on December 4, 2014
This was our 3rd iPlay swim diaper. It's one of the approved diapers for my sons swim class. We had also used this swim diaper all summer at the beach. My son is 2.5 now and this swim diaper is fitting him pretty snug. He is potty trained now, so we do have the ok to switch to regular swim shorts. He is about 35 inches and 30lbs. He is just starting to fit in 24 month pants - he needs the length, but the waists are still running big at that size. The 2T iPlay diaper is the one we are currently in and it's snug - so the diaper fits somewhat small. In our time using the i play diapers we've had 2 poop situations occur. The diaper did exactly as it says it would and contains the mess, but they are very messy to clean.
on May 18, 2015
I loved i-play swim suits for my daughter when she was little, so I purchased these swim trunks for my son (20 months old, but wearing a size 24 months or 2T). They fit him perfectly and he loves the bright truck print, which is pretty unique among the multitude of ocean and nautical themed swimwear. I've washed these a couple times already and the color hasn't faded (although this hasn't been in chlorinated water yet ... I'll update my review if it changes).
on August 19, 2014
Great swim shorts, but buy two sizes up from what you think you'll need. Cute design and high quality. They have lasted through many washes and are easy to clean. We've never had an accident with these shorts.
on June 2, 2015
Iplay swim suits are high quality and cute. I had to exchange this one because it was way too small for my 18 month old baby who's in the 50th percentile for height and weight. I ended up buying the orange dump truck ones in an 18 to 24 months size (I originally bought the submarine design in 18 to 24) even though these two suits are technically the same size, the truck one was bigger and fit much better for some reason. The sizing is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. The built in swim diaper is great and better quality than I've seen in any other baby swim trunks.
on October 1, 2015
My son is 4.5 and needs to be in a reusable swim diaper until he's 5 for his swim classes. The brief style are now too tight for his legs (leave red marks), but these were perfect. They have the added fun of him pretending to be a lobster when he swims to me. Cute, functional, and durable. They haven't faded at all from the chlorine in the pool.