4.0 out of 5 stars Had to order 24 month size for my 7 month old
These swim trunks are very cute. I had to exchange these trunks one time for a bigger size. Originally ordered the 12 month size for my 7 month old baby as I saw they tend to run small. However, the 12 month size barely fit on my baby and so had to order up. He is a big guy (22 lbs) but still wearing 9-12 month clothes.
Published 17 months ago by SeattleMommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Run Small
I love the ease of not having to use a swim diaper with these shorts. But My son is a little guy and in 6-9 month clothes at 9 months. He's tall but not wide. These shorts are way to small. I tried that smaller size first which he usually would be in and it was a no go. He tried these 12 months shorts and after I washed them they seem even smaller. He's not in any 12...
Published 24 months ago by ErinMI

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to order 24 month size for my 7 month old, March 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Built-In Diaper Works in these Trunks, January 16, 2014
Z Gal (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Function: Unfortunately, we have had a couple poops in these swim trunks and I'm happy to report that, although it's messy clean-up, the diaper kept all of it in and we had no leakage. Also, after a wash in the washing machine, they came out as good as new and the fabric didn't fade.

Size: These trunks were also great for my toddler since the waist runs small. My boy has a pretty skinny waist which is hard to fit when it comes to pants so I was grateful that these ran small. If you have a toddler who has a bit more around the middle then I highly suggest going up a size or even two. My toddler is tall but the length hit him just below the knees which was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars small, July 31, 2012
They run at least asize smaller than normal. A good product. No more disposible swim diapers and keep a tight seal and even have some inner padding for comfort but they need to be ordered a size larger than your usual size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice trunks!, May 1, 2013
I bought these bigger since everyone said that they ran small and now they are too big! My son is 1 year and the 24 months are way too big! 18 months would have been totally fine grr so just so you know they don't run as big as everyone says. Unless your baby is big for their age...

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for us, April 25, 2014
Bought 3t for a child in 2t clothing and it works well. I love this brand for swim diapers and this works as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and age appropriate design, small fit, April 24, 2014
Loved this orca design and bright colors on this swim shorts with built in swim diaper, however, I had to return it since the fit was a whole size too small. Could not find this design in a larger size so that was disappointing. I recommend these, but order a whole size up. The 3T fit like a 2T even when other 3Ts can be a little too big on him.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, August 30, 2013
nice elastic waistband, great underpants and very cute style. however they do fit small. order at least 1 size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these, July 29, 2013
Professormom (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
But had to buy a size up! Also found much cheaper price in a retail store. My so. Hates the netting they put in regular shorts so having this cloth diaper is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 13, 2013
I bought these in the smallest size they had for my 2m old. I knew that they would be too big, but I wanted something he could wear all summer long. They have worked wonderfully. I always put a swimming diaper on with them so I don't know if they will hold anything in. I just wanted something functional and cute for him to wear to the beach. Love Them!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, July 12, 2013
Worm Man (West Chester, OH) - See all my reviews
This swim diaper is super cute on, but it fits a little small. It worked well for us and I would buy another!

Rate and Discover Movies