5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rashguard!
Published 17 months ago by Beth

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it at first
This was great at first. Looked fantastic on my son and fit well. However, it started to change colors with washings and didn't match the bottoms that matched it after a few washings. My son doesn't notice and it still wears the same. It just looks like two mismatched pieces.
Published 13 months ago by MelissaB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Protection and Fit, January 16, 2014
Z Gal (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Fit: I loved that this shirt had three-quarter sleeves. Also, the sleeves were designed to be a bit loose so they hung a bit and allowed for air circulation. I didn't want a long-sleeved one that might get hot but a short-sleeved one didn't provide enough protection so this was just right. My toddler has a skinny waist but was true to size for this shirt. It did not cling to him which I liked. If your toddler is a bit bigger, I recommend going up a size.

Wash: This shirt has been washed many times and the colors have not faded and the shirt has looks almost as good as new each time. However, the reason for the four-star review is that the Octopus started to come off after the first couple washes which was disapointing. It's not a deal breaker for me but it would have been nice to have it stay on since I bought the octopus trunks to go with it.

Protection: This shirt did offer great sun protection and my son got through a trip to Florida and the whole summer without any sunburn.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved it at first, December 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rashguard!, August 12, 2013
This review is from: i play. Baby-boys Infant Three-Quarter Sleeve Rashguard (Apparel)
I bought several rashguards for my infant son's swimming lessons and this is by far my favorite! It's super cute and fits him well. I've washed it several times now and it still looks good. He's of average height and hence I find that the three-quarter lengths sleeves are perfect. However, since he has a larger head, it is a little more challenging to get the rashguard over his head. Overall, it was a great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, fits true to size, June 9, 2013
Purchased size 3T for my tall, slim 3.5 year old. It's long enough to come down over the top of his swim trunks, no gap!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was just what we needed., June 26, 2014
This shirt arrived on time, and was exactly as pictured. As suggested by other reviews, we ordered a medium for our 18 pound 7 month old. Fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, April 9, 2014
Our son is broad and tall for a 3 year old but this shirt is long enough to cover his tummy. And its not tight in the arms like others we tried in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute with matching shorts and hat!, October 3, 2013
Fit as described. Not a single complaint from our 10 month old as far as comfort goes. So many compliments on how cute it was with the matching hat and swim trunks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, buy larger size, sleeves will be long, September 20, 2013
As other reviewers noted the sleeves are longer than I expected (they are listed as 3/4, but look like fill sleeves.). This might be b/c based on other shorts we have I knew to get 24 month size for our 13 month child. Fits perfectly & is cute. Buy larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and Cute - Fits Well, August 20, 2013
I bought this to go with a pair of Polarn O. Pryet swim boardies and it works perfectly. It is a little large, but then I expect it will fit him for several months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option to sunscreen, August 2, 2013
While you still need sunscreen on the uncovered parts, this goes down the arms (without being too long) and fits nice on the neck without being tight. The graphic did get messed up on my son's but we are a bleach happy family so I suspect it's more our habits then the shirt. Love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›