4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but sizes ???
My 18 month old is now a size 4 in regular shoes as she was measured at Stride Rite. I thought I would get a size five for our summer vacation a month from now considering she grows so fast. I am retuning the 5 and I am hoping the 4 does fit. If your child is on the bigger side though this may be a different outcome. My daughter is on the smaller side. Hope this helps!
Published on July 13, 2011 by MoM

3.0 out of 5 stars good watershoe, but seems like it could be better
I guess the fit on these shoes it hard to tell because they are "slip-on" rather than having some zip or Velcro option. That means that although they fit relatively well they are hard to pull on and we always struggle a bit-making them feel small. I've used other brands that open wider to get on and then Velcro closed which makes it easier. Once on they work...
Published 1 month ago by Chrissie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but sizes ???, July 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, May 29, 2013
These are great for a 2-3 year old. She uses these for the pool, beach, or just running outside playing. These slip on easily and match most of her clothes etc, unlike another brand we bought in the past. She seems very comfortable in them. recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Swim Shoes, June 11, 2012
The item was received in a timely manner. The shoes look very nice and are very soft and comfortable. Just be careful because my three-year-old daughter felt in a tile wet area wearing them. They are not secure for tile floors. Other than that precaution, they are a good product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, good price, May 18, 2013
Bought these at a baby store, same price. They fit TTS. My DD was measured at Stride Rite at 5.5W. I bought 6. Fit right, with extra 5 mm in the toe area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pool shoes for my 3 yo daughter, May 26, 2014
I bought these for my 3 yo daughter to use at splash pads and water parks. They are very easy to put on, and they don't slip and they look cute. They seem to be good quality too. Would definitely recommend! She wears a size 9 and those were a size 9 and they fit perfect, so true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size and snug, May 28, 2014
These shoes are great! They are snug, so a little difficult to get on, but they won't slip around on baby's foot when they get wet. We took them to the beach for three days and they still look and fit very good. I may buy the next size up for the end of the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great for the pool, September 18, 2014
These are great for the pool. They are easy enough to get on once you figure out how to to it (shove the toes as far in as possible, then pull over the heel). We had no problems with them staying on. They seem to run big, so buy at least half a size smaller than what your child currently wears in regular shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute with update after a summer of wear, May 31, 2013
These are way too loose around the ankles. I'll be looking for the ones with a drawstring instead. Not safe for a pool environment, will fall off way too easily.

Update**To my surprise, they never fell off! Changing my rating to a 4 since they do work but still seem a but loose at the ankle.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for pool and wet areas, May 31, 2012
We needed a shoe that could get wet so our toddler could use it at the pools and splash parks, and this shoe works very well. Our son is 13 months old and he fits into a size 5 (he is in the 75th-90th) percentile for his age. Most size 5 shoes of other types fit him and are a little big. The manufacturer recommended a size 5 for 6-12 months I believe, and I think that it would be too big on a child that age/size.

5.0 out of 5 stars iplay swim shoes, May 18, 2011
Shoes arrived on time and they are great. My grandson enjoys them. I do think maybe a close up pictures of the bottoms of the shoes would of helped. They are true to size.

i play. Unisex Baby Infant Swim Shoes