4.0 out of 5 stars needs to grow into it
I bought this for my 8 month daughter and i got the 6-18 month so of course it will be some what big she just needs to grow into it some but over all it will be great for the beach
Published 8 months ago by Amanda Elting

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but nothing special
Nothing special, just a thin hat that ties under the chin. My baby is almost 6 months so I got the 6-18 months for the summer. That's a big range and the hat falls over her face completely covering it.
Published 7 months ago by K. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but nothing special, May 9, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars needs to grow into it, April 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars On the large side, August 29, 2014
I bought this in white for my 5 month old in size 0-6 months and it is still too big. I can't imagine this being used for a newborn. That said, I do love the 100% organic cotton & look forward to using this someday soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is more for a 6-12 month old - I ..., September 15, 2014
This is more for a 6-12 month old - I ordered the 0-6 month size. My son is 2 months old and his head is in the 97th percentile, so if it doesn't fit him I'm not sure which newborn it would fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I relaly like these hats, September 5, 2014
I relaly like these hats. we have a 0-6 month size that still fits my daughter at 15 months!! I bought the next size up for her to grow into although its too big for her now (6-18 month size).

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but loses it's shape very easily, September 1, 2014
Ok- but falls into my kids eyes every two minutes. Requires a lot of adjustment, but it's made well and has a nice feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars however once I washed and dried in hot water/high dryer it fit perfect. 4 month old baby loves it, August 24, 2014
Runs large, however once I washed and dried in hot water/high dryer it fit perfect. 4 month old baby loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but too big for newborn, March 5, 2014
It says 0-6 months, but I just don't know how can a newborn fit in this hat. Beside that, everything's good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, December 5, 2014
Great hat, lasted entire summer and hopefully will last the next. Washes well, wide brims, got nice ties to keep it from being blown off the toddler's heads. Nice and soft, great color. It runs big which is perfect my my toddlers since their heads are in 90th %-iles. I love the hat, my baby will only wear this hat, so I feel lucky that it wasn't another wasteful hat purchase for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for infants., August 11, 2014
It's anatomically impossible to pass an object that this hat is made to fit through a human female pelvis. This hat is not for newborn babies, and I doubt there are 6 mo babies that fill it either. Looks about right for a 5-10 year old, but by then they will be bullied wearing this. This style of hat is good for baby infants and for adult fishermen, it fits neither.