Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 17, 2012
I bought this a size bigger for my daughter and it fits great over her bathing suit or clothes at the park. It's light enough and breathable that she can wear it on a hot day to protect her from the sun. I keep it in my diaper bag and it's so useful.
on June 16, 2013
Purchased 12 mo and 18 mo since I wasn't sure of sizing. 12 mo was perfectly sized for 16 lb baby. Return was easy and fast with great e-mail correspondence and free return shipping.
on August 30, 2015
This is a pretty color and a nice lightweight fabric for sun protection. I agree with some others though that it runs really big, contrary to other iplay products - particularly the swim diapers and swim tankinis that tend to run small. My daughter is a big 17 month old. In most US brands she is in 18 - 24 months or even 2T in some brands. So I ordered the 18 - 24 in this and it was big, and tended to balloon up quite a bit when used in the pool. Not big enough to send back, so I kept it, but I wonder if the smaller size would have been a better fit. So basically if you normally size up, then it's best not to with this.
on April 18, 2014
This shirt is great, I read some reviews from people that wanted a zipper neck shirt- but we have no problem getting this over my daughters head, if anything I'd say the neck runs a little large, but that's good for us. I've been using this over her short sleeved shirts when she wants to go outside and it seems to breathe well and doesn't make her sweaty. Once it gets up over 80 we may use it on its own. I'm ordering another color today.
on June 21, 2016
I think this only fit somewhat large because my 2 1/2 year old daughter is on the smaller size, she can still wear 18-24 month clothes. The nice thing about it being a little big is that we will get two years out of it. I just roll the sleeves a little. I love that it's long sleeve and protects my daughter from the sun. I paired it with a pair of the iplay resusable swim ruffle bottom diapers. Looks super cute!
on June 12, 2015
I love these shirts but they run big! Last summer my (then 2 year old) was wearing the 18-24 mo so this year I bought him the 3T/4T but it's so big on him there's no way he can wear it. He's swimming in it already and we aren't even at the pool yet! This is more like a 4T/4T it's irritating because there's no in between size from 24 mo to this huge thing. Now I'm going to have to buy a regular rash guard which I didn't want to do :( If you can get one that actually fits your kid then these are great. very lightweight and easy to wash. Ours from last year still looks great (and I do prefer the older zip up style)
on May 20, 2015
Now when I say somewhat large...I really mean true to size. Every other iplay sunshirt or swim diaper I have bought has run at least a size smaller than true size so I size up and love them. This one I sized up and I would say it is true to size and it was too big. So it seems great but I probably should have not sized up.
on October 14, 2015
I bought this for my 4 month old to wear at the beach. I have also used it on long walks in the sun when I am wearing her in the carrier. It is cute, seems comfy & not too hot. I like feeling like her baby skin is protected from the sun and she looked adorable wearing this & the matching iPlay floppy hat!
on June 17, 2016
Love love love this shirt. My baby is 17 months so I originally ordered the 18-24 month size because I thought the 6-12 would be too small but it fits her PERFECT. I'd say this fits more like a size 12 month. The material is awesome, it's soft and lightweight. It dries super fast and she looks comfortable in it!! Having a pool and always being out in the sun.... I will be buying more of these shirts!
on March 15, 2016
We love these shirts. We are outside in the water almost everyday during the summer and these are great for when your kids have had enough sun. This is the second summer I've ordered a shirt for my daughter. It is airy enough that she doesn't get overheated but is completely protected from the sun.