5.0 out of 5 stars Great but size up
Great as long as you size up. My 4.5 month old is wearing the 12 month size and my 2 year old is wearing the 4t size. The baby is in 6 month clothes and the toddler generally is in 3t if that helps. Love these shirts though. Great so you don't have to put so much sunscreen on them.
Published 6 months ago by penname

Published 20 months ago by Chris

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is not even close to normal and product was not very impressive, February 23, 2013
Chris (Tampa, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
To help those who are ordering sight unseen, the sizing listed by iPlay does not match sizing found in major stores. We have a 12 month old boy who is in the 75th percentile for height,weight, and head size. In Carters, Children's Place, etc... he wears 18m or 24m stuff depending on the item. We ordered the 3T to be safe and it just barely fits him (minus the arms). I can't see how this will last him the whole year. For comparison, we put it on top of his Koala Kids 12months rashguard. The iPlay 3T is about 1 inch longer in top to bottom height and is actually slightly skinnier in stomach and chest width. The neck size is the worst of all. We have to stretch this thing out with all our might to get it over his head and he cries when we do it. We don't have this problem with his 12m Koala which has a bigger neck than this 3T. The 3T arms do look okay in length and width though for our child, but again we are talking about a 1 year old here. There is no way this would cover his arms in 2 years. I know these are tight fitting, but this is certainly not sized for an average 3 year old. Compared to his other rashguards it is just too short, skinny, and a small neck hole. Surely they don't think a 3 year old is only an inch taller than a 1 year old in torso length. This product would work for him today at 12months, but there is no chance it would fit him at 18m.

Other stuff:
As for material and quality, it seems okay, but it is certainly a step down in feeling from his Koala Kids. Not a deal breaker though and it may be better long term, but it's too hard to say.
The color and design matched the site image perfectly, so no surprises there.

Summary: I wouldn't buy again because I don't feel the product design works well size wise. So iPlay, please make your neck holes bigger and/or stretchier. Then make the torso length and size bigger. Then I'll take one.

3.0 out of 5 stars sooo small...., July 3, 2013
Order at least 2 sizes bigger than you feel like you need....seriously.... the i play line runs SMALL.... trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but size up, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these again and again, July 21, 2013
skt (san francisco -> philadelphia) - See all my reviews
These are great & inexpensive swim shirts for kids - sizing is sort of random, as they're stretchy and can be worn for two seasons if you're lucky. The white version of this pilled terribly with wear/climbing out of the pool and looked grimy after a summer season, but the navy shirts have held up beautifully x 2 kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Head opening is small..., January 27, 2014
My son is approaching 10 months old and the head opening is too small. Also for him since he's so tall (almost 32") -it's kind of short as well. I'm ordering the next size up so will see....

4.0 out of 5 stars really great for the beach and pool, July 17, 2013
Although I bought several swimsuits, I end up using this top the most since it has the best coverage and is the best color for the hot sun. It's a very comfortable shirt. There seem to be some fabric flaws (holes or frayed bits) around the collar, but you only see them if you look closely and this doesn't affect the usefulness of this top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rash guards!, May 27, 2013
I bought two of these last summer for my infant son to protect his fair baby skin ij the hash summer sun. These lasted all summer and gave great sun protection. I am buying them again for my son this summer for our pool and beach days. I do have to size up. Last year he was 6-9mo and wore the 12mo size, so this summer at 18 months I am buying size 24 months. Great rash guards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and super cute, March 25, 2013
My six month old boy looks like a total surfer dude in this rash guard. It is loose, plenty of room to grow but good length to tuck into the swim diaper. Keeps him warm when arms are out of the water. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Swim Shirt, January 9, 2013
Dawn I (Valrico, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for my 3 year old daughter to wear to swim lessons in the winter months here in FL. She wears it with a regular bathing suit bottom that we already had. She loves the shirt and especially loves that there is a whale on the front like Shamu.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, dries very fast, works!, July 27, 2013
This rashguard is adorable.

I ordered the size 3T to fit my 32lb almost-2 year old. It is slightly baggy on him, but easy to get over his head and he's not swimming (hahaha) in it. I'd recommend going up a size from your child's age-size.

It dries very fast.

The material is silky and soft, and I've been using it daily/multiple times a day all summer and it shows zero signs of wear/tear.