Published 19 months ago by Alana Schock

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs really small, not for babies with big heads!
Sadly I had to return this - I ordered the same size my baby usually wears in iPlay suits and diapers but the neck opening was so tiny I couldn't get it over her head. Not even close.
Published on August 10, 2012 by Gardenmama

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs really small, not for babies with big heads!, August 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and long, reaches to swim diaper and protects baby from chafing by wet suit, February 19, 2013
Alana Schock (Parker, CO United States) - See all my reviews
We recently enrolled our six month old into swim lessons at the local rec center where the pool temp is 84 degrees. The swim lessons coordinator recommended at least a rashguard type bathing suit to help keep the baby warm. Knowing that my baby hates to be cold and would scream through the entire lesson if she were, I decided that she needed more than a rashguard. I looked at wetsuits on amazon for babies but they were too confining looking - I wanted her to be able to move her arms and legs freely in the lessons. I ended up getting a "Warm Belly" wetsuit swimsuit for her (not available on amazon - see [...], which is absolutely perfect except for that she's got sensitive skin and I was afraid of chafing from the wetsuit. So I ended up needing the rashguard after all! I purchased this little rashguard to go with it and it's perfect! It fits great! My baby is a bit tall for her age (6 months/27 inches long) but the shirt goes right down to the swim diaper. She's cozy warm and comfortable during her lessons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible swimwear, August 25, 2012
iPlay makes some of the best swimwear for infants and toddlers out there. Their sizing makes complete sense, if you order it correctly. You can't just go by the age listed, but by the pounds of the baby. This is true for a lot of infant and toddler clothing manufacturers. Not all our babies are going to be the same size at the same age! The other review is clearly the mistake of a new mom. This will be the 4th rashguard shirt I've purchased for my son, and they all have fit according to his WEIGHT. We love the iPlay products at our house and will continue to use them until he no longer fits the sizes they make.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i expected, March 29, 2013
this fit my 2.5 year old daughter very well though not snug. no itchy spots. didn't warp after a cold water wash in the washer (air dry). very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sun cover up, March 6, 2013
Took this along with diaper covers for pool excursions while in Mexico. Fits great...not too tight and reasonably easy to remove when wet. Not tight around the neck. My daughter has long hair so wore it up and used sunscreen from hairline down way into the shirt. Tied an iplay sun hat on top and sunglasses...and viola! Perfect sun coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Swim Shirt, July 30, 2012
I bought the i play rashguard for my eleven month old son to wear on our vacation to Croatia. Since we would be mostly at the sea side and since my son has very pale skin, I thought a swim shirt was a must. The i play rashguard definitely did the trick. My son wore it most days and it kept him perfectly protected from the sun. His chest and back remained just as pale as when he arrived! lol I am very impressed with the quality and durability of the shirt. Even with our extensive use and just throwing it in the wash it came out looking new with no shrinking, tearing, or staining. The fabric is very stretchy so I had no problems putting it on or taking it off over my son's large head. (a concern of mine) I heartily recommend this rashgaurd for anyone looking to protect their baby from the sun. It does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and warm, March 30, 2014
We love to pair this up with the i play swimsuit or swim diaper. Some times its a bit cool in the water and this top keeps her shoulders warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby, February 11, 2013
scgal241 (Santa Barbara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for my 8 month old for Hawaii. Fits great and keeps his sensitive skin safe for the sun. A little difficult to get over his head, wish it had buttons or scalloped top like the onesies. Overall great though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 21, 2014
sdlr (Panama City, FL) - See all my reviews
Perfect rash guard for my little guy. Gets a lot of use and does the job of protecting him from the sun.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing all wrong!, May 9, 2014
This review is from: i play. Unisex-baby Infant Short Sleeve Rashguard Shirt (Apparel)
I ordered this top in a 6 month and 12 month size and the tops are exactly the same size!! And both are extremely small. Horrible brand! :-(

Rate and Discover Movies