4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to tons of sunscreen., May 25, 2014
For us this is a great alternative to slathering our baby in sunscreen. We pair this with a swim diaper and it works great! Dries pretty quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arms are long but I like that there's room to grow, June 23, 2014
A little big (arms are long) but perfect otherwise. Should last until next summer. Great product. I give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Sleeve Sun Protection!, May 25, 2014
I really like this shirt for my daughter. It keeps her from getting too hot in the sun and keeps the sun off of her fair skin. It also allows me to not have to put as much sunscreen on in order to keep her from getting burnt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, July 27, 2014
E. Herzog (White Plains, NY) - See all my reviews
The 12-18 month size fit my 16 month old perfectly. It's a little tight going over his melon, but I like that the neck hole is on the small side since it provides greater coverage. Once it's on, he loves rubbing his belly since it's very smooth material, and he looks like an adorable little surfer.

Before I bought this I had just been using child's sunblock on him, but we had some very hot days and he seemed to get a bit of heat rash on his back. Glad to have this extra protection for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iplay is the absolute best, May 22, 2014
I really like the Iplay product line for infant swim. It sure beats buying disposable swim diapers. Anyhow, as opposed to slathering a 10 mos. old with sunscreen, which is always a struggle-- and then the sand sticks to her little body (gross), I purchased this rash guard. It fits as expected. It does not get hot in the sun. It does an excellent job at keeping the sun off her little back and arms. As we have a sun hat, all we have to slather now are her legs. It arrived in a timely fashion. My only complaint is that there was no tracking info provided as this was not a prime eligible product.

5.0 out of 5 stars can enjoy the beach avoiding sun burn, August 1, 2014
Works very well for my little nephew, can enjoy the beach avoiding sun burn. The matterial is pretty god, and fits as expeected.

5.0 out of 5 stars I so happy to find this cover to protect my grand daughter, August 5, 2014
I so happy to find this cover to protect my grand daughter. I wasn't able to find in local stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2014
Great fit. Good protection!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 6, 2014
Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rash Guard, July 16, 2014
cyn ann (Lexington, Kentucky USA) - See all my reviews
We have extremely fair-skinned grandchildren who burn easily. We also just want to protect them from too much sun, in general. This swim shirt/rash guard seems to be of good quality. Our granddaughter is very tiny for her age. I can't say how the fit actually is for an average sized child. Everything is big on her except in the length. Swim shirts are generally made to fit snug, so they don't ride up in the water. I'm afraid we have to deal with that problem regardless, because she is so small! Otherwise....great little swim shirt.

Rate and Discover Movies