1,670 of 1,680 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars HAVE FUN SWIMMING
I have found the product wonderfull....
I thought I would help other buyers by adding some info on the product....
Small 10-18lbs, Medium 18-22lbs, Large 22-25lbs, X-Large 25-30lbs, 3T 30-38lbs, 4T 38-46lbs, UPF 50+, PVC Free Eco Friendly, 100% Polyester..... HAVE FUN SWIMMING
Published on February 23, 2010 by N. D. Martindale

3.0 out of 5 stars Argh - Amazon's sizes aren't correct!
Maybe this is a good product? I guess I will find out in 6 months or so? I was suspicious when I ordered this when the size chart was for generic Amazon "baby" sizes, but took a chance anyway. That was a mistake. Now I have a swim diaper that won't fit till my girl gains a good 6 pounds. WTG Amazon.

Here is the size chart from the actual product tag:...
Published on March 30, 2011 by SgtSnugglezzz

1,670 of 1,680 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars HAVE FUN SWIMMING, February 23, 2010
I have found the product wonderfull....
I thought I would help other buyers by adding some info on the product....

3.0 out of 5 stars Argh - Amazon's sizes aren't correct!, March 30, 2011
SgtSnugglezzz (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: i play. White Ultimate Swim Diaper (Baby Product)

Here is the size chart from the actual product tag:

Small: 10-18 pounds; 6-months
Medium: 18-22 pounds; 12 months
Large: 22-25 pounds; 18 months
X-Lrge: 25-30 pounds; 24 months

5.0 out of 5 stars WILL hold the Poo!, March 8, 2011
I used these diapers with my son for 5 months last year, in both swimming pools and a fresh water lake. He weighed around 25-28lbs and wore 18mo sized pants for most of that time, so the Large fit perfectly - you Have to have a snug fit in the legs. They are a bit sheer when wet, but the padding in the crotch area make it still ok to use w/o swim trunks over them if you forget them.

Most important - THEY DO HOLD IN POO! Between my husband and I, we had at least 3 big poos over the summer - and the diapers NEVER LEAKED POO. That being said, because you have to peel the diaper down off the kid, it is almost impossible to get the poopy diapers off w/o a bit of a mess. But at least you don't have to worry about causing a health crisis/shutting down the local pool b/c of a poo leak.

They wash easily, and even survive a few accidental runs through the dryer. We took swim lessons 2-3 times a week, and only needed 3 diapers to get us through the summer.

One last note - don't change into the swim diaper until you are ready to get in the pool. Like all swim diapers, they are designed to hold in the poo, not urine. So if he wets himself on the way to the pool wearing the swim diaper, everything is going to get soaked.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, May 31, 2010
a must for the summer! get at least 2 for a vacation, maybe 3. They take a while to air dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best.Swim.Dipe.EVER, August 9, 2010
This is hands down the best swim diaper we have ever used (and after 3 kids I have used A LOT of swim diapers). It doesn't leave red marks on my son's legs and completely contains messes. I love that I can just toss it in the wash with all the swim stuff and don't have to find a trash can as I leaving the pool. The inside is a soft cotton terry instead of netting. A++ product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Diaper - Wrong Size Chart, July 15, 2010
I love this diaper - it has worked great for my 2 year old - I would highly recommend the product. The problem is the sizing chart is misleading. I ordered a small (thinking it would fit a 2T girl based on the sizing chart info) and a 6mo sized diaper was sent. You should contact the seller to get the correct sizing information based on weight prior to ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Reusable Swim Diaper, February 12, 2011
We bought this swim diaper along with the Bummis and Flap Happy brands for my 12 month old. This swim diaper definitely is the best in terms of padding/absorbancy, sizing, and leak-proofing.
The other two brands, in comparison, just have mesh linings whereas the iPlay has something similar to a cloth diaper lining inside in addition to the mesh, plus elastic around the top & legs. I thought the outside of this diaper was going to just be regular cloth like the Flap Happy brand, but it's actually more like a water resistant shell. I really trust this diaper on its own in the pool versus the other two.
There is also a really cute little blue accent tag at the top.
I do like the styles/patterns of the other two swim diapers (black sharks on the Flap Happy and blue clown fish on the Bummis) but this diaper seems to be the best quality and leakproof, which is what really matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, June 13, 2011
We are so pleased with these diapers for our twins. Given these will likely only work for one summer with growing babies, we considered disposable swim diapers too, but just really didn't like the idea of tossing a diaper after every water visit. Even though price-wise, we might have come out even or only a little ahead with these (we ordered 2 per baby, upping the investment), we're really happy with them. It's less waste, more eco-friendly, very easy to get off and on with the side snaps, and easy to wash and hang dry. With babies almost one year old, we aren't in any pool or beach for more than 45 minutes, and sometimes only about 15 mins, so it's nice to not feel like we 'wasted' a disposable diaper for a short swim. All in all, a terrific product and highly recommended if you plan on hitting the pool or beach even once every week or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 25, 2010
Lisa Allen "Lisa" (Chesapeake, VA USA) - See all my reviews
LOVE this swim diaper, I don't know why we didn't do it sooner! We use cloth diapers (fuzzi bunz) and overall are happy with those. I used Huggies swimmie diapers for the pool, figured it was more sanitary in case of an accident, but always seems to give the boys (now ages 2 and 6 months) a bad rash, probably the chemicals mixed with chlorine. So finally bought these last month and am so happy! So worth every penny and they will save us in the long run, too. We haven't had a big pooh in them, but I have no doubt they'd work just as well as any disposable. I bought four pairs so we'd have an extra for each kiddo while at the pool just incase. I wash them on warm with the boys' clothes and then line dry, they do great! They do run pretty small I'd say, I was surprised. We got medium and they fit both a kids well (17lbs and about 20lbs). Our two year old is VERY small for his age and he'll probably be in a large soon. I'd highly recommend them to any one, it's a great alternative to the cost of disposables, plus it's easier on a kiddo's bum, AND it's more green. Can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pants, August 17, 2009
BusyMom (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
Wonderful product. When our neighborhood pool started requiring a swim diaper and rubber pants for any child under 4, I was a little anxious as our 2-yr old was already potty trained and was worried about all the layers and her being confused about wearing pants now. I love how this product is all-in-one so she just can wear these under her suit. Not terribly bulky, washes well and you save money buy not having to buy the disposable swim diapers. Bought another pair for my 6-mo old as well.

i play. White Ultimate Swim Diaper