Can U play Zyna Games on this Tablet
asked by S. Pettus on October 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Yes,
my niece gets her games from getjar.com, which has most of the zynga games for free
you can browse getjar.com, to get an idea of free games/apps,
she has not had a problem with access and downloading
kayaker answered on October 3, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Im not sure. I've downloaded alot of the free games and they work great. I use it for movies, music and web, Im not a huge game player on phones or tablets. But I will say that if you do just a little research they have apps that will help you support just about anything you want to do. 1mobile is a good alternative to the android market. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Bulldawgzz answered on October 3, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The first several times I tried to play games on it the tablet froze and had to be rebooted, and this happened over and over again so I gave up trying to play games. And now that part of the screen is no longer touch responsive that is definitely not an option.
Crystal Durnan answered on October 3, 2012

A
Hi, I am not 100% sure because since I got the tablet i have been trying to download games from Amazon App Market so it wont allow me. I can only download games from GETJAR and sometimes that don't even work because it ask for Adobe Air & if you can't get that to download then it won't work.Its a waste of time and cash. It freezes, at times it closes programs when your trying to enter them and rebooting doesn't help.

I am not sure if all the Coby Kyros's have these issues but as I was hoping for an update which never came, I waited too long and now I cannot return the tablet. I could go through Coby's warranty system but according to its website I have to print some documents and mail a cashier's check with the tablet, where it will then take several months to receive my new one. I am not sure I want to do all that because I live in the Cayman Islands. So I am considering just throwing or giving this one away and buying a new one. But NEVER a Coby.
Cherylann Bryan answered on October 3, 2012

A
I didn't get to enjoy the tablet much. It kept dropping me from the internet so much that it was all I was focused on. sorry I can't be of much help.
EZ E answered on October 3, 2012

A
Free Zynga games such as word and poker with friends were obtained from Play Store working well in my Coby Kyros 7 inch (in Chile) but really I have not much experience in this type of games,
Jorge E. Correa answered on October 3, 2012

A
Hello .. My son has just installed Android games .. downloaded https://play.google.com/
LUIS GUIDICE answered on October 11, 2012

A
If you don't get internet, then I doubt it.
Anonymous answered on October 3, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›