will this player sit and play on ipod docks? Mp3 input on car stereo?
asked by Bronco Man on November 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
I believe that it would not work on ipod docks. Yes you should be able to play in car. Hope that helps.
Coco answered on November 8, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't believe so. But it does play in my car, but i use earphones or earplugs.
charlene answered on November 8, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well Bronco Man I can not answer about the IPOD, since I do not have one! However it will plug in to an MP3 player on the car stereo provided you have the correct cable both ends are male, it will plug into the ear phone jack and also the MP3 jack on the car stereo! I hope this helps! Have a Blessed Day!
Movie Fan answered on November 8, 2012

A
I don't think so. I don't have an ipod. It has a standard headphone output and the little trapezoid USB input port only..
George answered on November 8, 2012

A
I don't think it would play on an ipod dock. It probably would play in the car, but the menus are so slow and hard to access, you'd probably get to your destination before finding the song you want to hear.

Don't buy this mp3 player. Save yourself the 25 bucks.
Jackie answered on November 8, 2012

A
since I don't have a dock I don't know, sorry

I like this MP3 and do not consider it a waste of money
K. BREZGER answered on November 8, 2012

A
Not sure of ipod but yes to car stereo
lily888 answered on November 8, 2012

A
I don't have an ipod dock so I don't know about that, but I would guess that it wouldn't sit there. It is short and a little to fat. It will connect to any device through the earphone jack with the proper cable though .
G. Francisco answered on November 8, 2012

A
Not unless you have a dock with USB connection, the coby charge inlet is differant style connector than apple products. You can use it in your vehicle if you have a mp3 input or use a adapter with fm transmitter.
james answered on November 8, 2012

A
This player does not dock, you have to use a cable which does not come with it, I bought one at Best Buy for about 7 bucks. I don't know about the car stereo - I'm sure it would though if you used the same cable, you may need to check for an adapter.
Winifred MacKinnon answered on November 8, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›