Is this player (or any/all Sony BD players) compatible with a Bose Home Theater system?
asked by cr0ak on December 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I have Bose Soundbar with wireless subwoofer, DISH box, cable box, Mac Mini and Apple TV. All my peripherals (both set top boxes, mac mini and apple TV) goes to TV and optical audio goes out from SONY TV to Bose Sound Bar. I also have Logitech Harmony 900 universal remote controlling all my components and everything works like a charm.
Mr. Hemal K. Patel answered on December 9, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your setup is similar to Mr. Patel's below, the audio signal would go from your TV to the BOSE system, so as long as all audio goes first to your TV, you should be good (you'll want to take audio/video signal from the Sony BD player via HDMI, single cable).
Michael W. Johnson answered on December 9, 2012

A
This player does have both coaxial and optical digital audio outputs as well as L/R analog (RCA) outputs so it should be able to support most home theatre systems. It has one HDMI output so if you are relying on that for both the home theater system and the TV, you will need both HDMI input and output on your theater system.
Jason Peterman answered on December 10, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product