HAHA no one plays this crappy game anymore why do they keep coming out with xpacks

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 5, 2012 1:23:56 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 11:02:42 AM PDT
Amulek says:
/sniff /sniff
yep, it's a Troll

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2012 8:11:25 AM PDT
why do you care?

u mad?

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 11:07:20 AM PDT
would love to know what this guy played instead

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 11:31:23 AM PDT
Rift or Runescape probably.

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 11:07:00 AM PDT
Ken says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 8:42:20 AM PDT
S. Williams says:
I thought these trolls only hung around on the WoW forums. They must be desperate to come this far out of their natural environment.

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 2:39:54 PM PDT
I actually kinda agree with the OP. I quit playing WoW right after Cata came out. Everything went casual at that point. I had been playing WoW since launch. So I have been able to see the game evolve and devolve over the years. Now a days I play Skyrim instead of WoW. Even though it is not a MMO, it is pretty fun. I like it more then WoW....atleast the recent WoW.

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 1:08:05 AM PDT
Some people are loyal some AREN'T. Those that aren't...........probably don't have long relationships either. -shrug-

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 1:32:09 AM PDT
Actually I "was" a very loyal WoW player. Been playing the Warcraft games since I was 5. Starting with Warcraft. I still play the WoW TCG with friends though. As far as long relationships go....I wouldn't know about that. I have never even had a relationship, atleast not a "real" one.

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 1:34:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 25, 2012 1:36:07 AM PDT
So sad for YOU.-pout- You ARE on the young side though. So there is still HOPE.

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 7:13:35 AM PDT
mh272 says:
Game is garbage no doubt. It's for 8 year olds with blizzboi's mixed in.

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 10:30:36 PM PDT
Wow has jumped the shark. This just proves it.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2012 9:06:22 AM PDT
Rockhardly says:
The problem with the troll reviews and threads is that they become glaringly obvious when they are so far removed from reality.

So, Diablo 3 was trolled - but there were quite a few people legitimately upset about it.

But, looking at MoP - the in-game buzz from the people actually playing it has been about as positive as I've seen even going back to the original WoW release. The general feeling is that WoW is not only as good as it's ever been - it's better in many ways.

In an environment like that, obvious troll is obvious.

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 5:33:53 PM PDT
I Sooo agree with RockHardly

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 7:47:54 AM PDT
Greg says:
Yea, except only MILLIONS of people who bought it and are currently playing disagree with you.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2012 1:24:34 PM PDT
maskedgamer says:
Why would someone need to be "loyal" to a freakin computer game? It's just a game not a relationship. It's meant to be played and put down when you're tired of it. Are real life relationships now based on how long you play a single video game? I must be a real Ahole for putting down Mario 3 when I was 7 and not having played it again in over 20 years. I hope I don't get sued for alimony by Princess Peach... I never did finish rescuing her.

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 8:14:11 PM PDT
the game is what it is now and it will not change, some will stay, most will leave, many will come , but leave once bored , kids? that will take a month or two if that, the design is now cookie cutter one touch button game, one shot this one shot that, impossible to kill or catch, etc etc etc.... it was fun, the days of Rogue craft was fun and I enjoyed killing many of you! for 8 long years.... enjoy the panda express.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 2:40:52 AM PDT
LOL Trade chat on Amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Sep 5, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (643)