Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Help please, my dvds won't work consistently....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 21, 2009 1:16:03 PM PDT
Jennifer says:
I've read that some have had issues with HD not working in a regular dvd player? But my BBC version of Planet Earth/Blue Planet doesn't say it's HD...is it all HD? Is it the discs? Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, very frustrating.

Thanks for any ideas!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2009 5:04:00 PM PDT
Shang says:
Hi Jennifer,

The discs are either regular DVDs (which can be played on ANY DVD Player)... or HD-DVDs (that can only be played on an HD DVD Player) or Blu-Ray DVDs (which can only be played on a Blu-Ray DVD Player).

The discs will always tell you which type they are, but there is a clue in the price ... which is much higher for the Blu-Rays. The HDs are all ridiculously cheap now because the movie companies are no longer supporting HD.

Hope this helps. -- Janet

Posted on Sep 10, 2011 10:19:13 PM PDT
J. Zenor says:
I can't purchase anything. It goes to my address and stops there. When I hit continue, it just goes back to the same page. It won't seem to take my address.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 21, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series by David Attenborough (DVD - 2007)
4.6 out of 5 stars (3,985)