Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
porting your current phone number How does it work to port your current number over ? time frame?
asked by Norbert on January 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
OldePhartte answered on July 3, 2012
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Joyce Wilson answered on March 11, 2012
Comment | 14 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon Customer answered on October 23, 2013
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. It sounds good and cheap but with very very poor service. A the end you will lose. I ported my number to MJ from Optimum but had to port it back because all the free stuff they advertise are not really free, local numbers I use to get were cut off, nobody to talk to but stupid chat room that never resolves anything. I ended up paying money to MJ for porting my number in and out. Useless service, not good
UC answered on February 14, 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
CVH answered on July 30, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have used magic jack for six years. Very dependable. I have not used the best phones and that causes problems in hearing sometimes. When hooked to my computer speakers, it is great for attending online call-in conferences. It is great for receiving phone messages which I have transferred to my AOL account and it works as a great answering service. Highly recommend this service.
Michael Eskey answered on January 17, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I want to porting my phone 1-
818-745-2477 from magic jack to OOMA
Veronica T. answered on February 21, 2015
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product