is the mobile portion of this program an offshoot of Mint...looks a lot like it and seems to have the same problems?
asked by A. Behr on November 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
My recommendation would be to stay away from Quicken altogether. I had nothing but problems with both the desktop and mobile apps. To answer your question, it looks a lot like Mint, which I've never been crazy about either.
David Ray answered on November 17, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't worked a lot with mint or mobile but my impression is that mobile is an offshoot of Mint but mobile falls short. If you are disappointed with Mint you will be less thrilled with the mobile app.
Leeniowa answered on November 17, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi. I am not sure about this. I am familiar with Mint but don't use it. I can tell you that the Quicken app shows cash accounts and your budget information. You can set up alerts and enter transactions into the cash accounts through the app. You have to manually sync Quicken to the Intuit cloud. This should be done automatically. I hope this helps.
Steven DiCarlo answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, they are the same. What problems have you noticed? Remember you need to setup your account as you did in Quicken, and is used on tablets. Mint is for smartphones.
Henry C. Diem answered on November 17, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product