every time I visit this page, there seem to be so many new positive reviews added. Somehow seems unreal. Anyone else feels so ..?
[UPDATED] asked by Mona on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 answers
A
votes
Regardless of how people feel about "fake" reviews, there are still MANY positive reviews from a ton of actual customers. I purchase from Amazon all the time, and this was one of my recent purchases. I definitely vouch for it, and I love it. I have fine hair, so the biggest selling point about this flat iron vs other flat irons (CHI especially was on my search list) is that I can control the temperature. You can't control the temperature on most CHI flat irons. So, this was my go-to purchase. I'd also like to mention, this item is listed in AMAZON'S Best Sellers List - and I think we can all agree Amazon compiles that list based on actual sales, not reviews.
Sarah Lynn answered on April 4, 2013

A
votes
I've heard from other places that reviews can be fabricated, but I know I just left a positive review that should be showing up in the next couple of days and I'm definitely a real person. :P I even left a video.
Amazon Customer answered on November 7, 2012

A
votes
I own the iron and I am Extremely satisfied. I am not surprised there are so many reviews especially since its the number 1 selling flat iron on amazon.
Sue answered on April 4, 2013

A
votes
I feel the same way...
maribel answered on March 2, 2013

A
votes
Hi, this is not 'fabricated'. I left feedback on the seller, and they emailed me asking if I minded leaving an honest review on this iron. They did not persuade or bribe me in any way. This seriously DOES work as well as everyone says. Is the $299 price inflated? Of course. I'd say this probably is about a $100 - $120 iron. Works amazing, there is no BS about that part.
BellaRaven answered on December 13, 2012

A
votes
I never heard of this iron before but I don't keep track of the latest and greatest. It's the best selling and best rated on Amazon so I gave it a try. Obviously the price is bloated and the sale price made to look like a steal but this iron is worth about what it is selling for if not less. Spend a little more on a brand that you are more likely to recognize. My experience has not reflected the 2000+ 5 star reviews at all. I can list more negatives than positives.
kami answered on December 27, 2012

A
votes
It has thousands of reviewers because its the hottest and number 1 selling product on amazon-beauty. I have this iron and its AWESOME! i left a review as well.!
Melissa Ballou answered on December 15, 2012

A
votes
They sent me an email offering me a free bottle of oil if I would post a review. Maybe that accounts for all the reviews. Personally I used it 2 or 3 times and it quit working. Don't know if it was under warranty, but I wouldn't buy another one.
Amazon Customer answered on September 6, 2013

A
vote
Wow. Never thought anybody can pressure you here. It is about your own experience. Some people are not smart enough to press the reset button. You have choose to buy and try it or wondering if it is truly good or not. Personally I loved this iron and have really good results. I actually bought oil separately, nobody gave it to me for my good review:)
Tatiana answered on September 24, 2013

A
votes
I'm real and it's a great product.
I think it's worth about $35-$40
I was prompted to write a review as the seller said they were a small business (they sent me an email). I like to support small business -but what me write is that it really works.
M. Scott answered on October 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›