Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: Unframed|Change

on February 20, 2015
It's too bad my poor mother ordered this. No way should she have paid for something she thought was full size. Her mistake. Still a little bit pricy for 11x17. That said. I guess in a frame it goes.
on December 22, 2013
The poster is beautiful. Its not glossy.I gave this to my sister and she loved it. It was affordable and the package shipped on time. High quality poster. It looks great!
on August 20, 2011
This poster is beautiful -- it's even better looking in person than online. It's matte, not glossy, and printed on quality paper. It's going to look great in my dorm!
on September 4, 2012
Great Poster. As with other cheap posters, I recommend you frame it so it lasts longer. Can't wait for the Hobbit films and their posters.
on May 24, 2014
My son was thrilled with it. Thank you for the item and describing it just as it was. I appreciate it.
on July 6, 2013
What more can I say about it. It's small but if you like the image, you will like this poster.
on July 26, 2015
a little bent but over all its good
on January 21, 2014
It was smaller than I expected - I thought it would be movie poster size - but other than that, it was fine.
on April 21, 2014
quality is okay, but they really should make a bigger print thats what I was looking for at least .