Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
the main power doesn't not work & the battery charge doesn't seem to work either. what can I do?
asked by Ji Eun Lee on October 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
first, but rather obvious, make sure you are using the right button to power it on. Just pressing (not holding) the front button (not top) should turn it on. I had a similar issue, mine was still in warranty, and I contacted gopro support and got a new battery sent to me. That resolved my issue.
shawn answered on October 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That was a vage question, what have you done so far? Is the battery placed correctly? Did you take a good look at the manual before using?
Vinicius R. Santos answered on October 23, 2012

A
1st, make sure you're doing everything right. Follow all the instructions in the manual. If none of this works, call GoPro up and tell them your problem. Either they will help you fix the problem over the phone or send you a return label so they can either fix the problem or exchange the camera. Good luck!!
Boricua1966 answered on October 23, 2012

A
There's actually a bug in the software. I had same problem. Read this thread on their forum - this how I fixed same problem. http://discussion.gopro.com/gopro/topics/my_gopro_wont_turn_on
Arseny answered on October 23, 2012

A
Sometimes mine freezes up so I take out the battery, give it five minutes to cool down and then put the battery back in. Works every time but it kills all your settings - date, time, video quality, auto-off etc). If you don't set the auto-off, it never turns off unless you push the button and that can really kill your battery charge. Don't know if that helps.
Katy Stauber answered on October 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product