Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 21, 2012
Much like the title says--its a beautiful headband, but not very stretchy. I bought it originally as a sweatband/headband for Krav Maga/martial arts, and it's just not meant for that. No fault to Prana, martial arts just wasn't its intended use. The burnout pattern is really beautiful, but the material is thin and isn't absorbent (duh--its got sheer parts to it). I'd definitely wear it to run or hike--or just to the store, but not as an active/keep-copious-amounts-of-sweat-out-of-your-eyes type of headband. Again. Great headband--lovely, even--just didn't work for what I bought it for.
on January 7, 2013
Sorry to say that this beautiful prana headband is just way too small. I have an average sized women's head, so I was pretty confident that a unisex band would fit me. Not so.
on January 31, 2013
The headband is cute but for the price I was expecting better quality. Based on the picture I thought the band would be wider. Also the fabric is really thin and the floral design is almost transparent. Again, it's cute but not worthy of a $14.95 price tag.
on January 27, 2013
As a father of an active fastpitch player who it constantly putting either a helmet on or a defensive mask on, this headband works great. My daughter is no longer fidgeting and fussing with her hair--this band is light, breathable, and stays in place.
on August 15, 2012
I love this headband. It's tight enough to keep all my hair in place but not too tight to give you a headache. The print is gorgeous. The only thing I would change is the label sewn on in the very middle of the top of the headband. Personally it doesn't bother me but I could see it bothering other people.
on November 2, 2012
Lightweight yet very absorbent, doesn't slip off the head during workouts. Very comfy and cute too! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to keep hair off their face while sweating away at the gym;)
on February 15, 2013
This was far too small to use. I'd seen other reveiws complain about this but many others thought it was fine so I risked it. Shouldn't have. It was very nice and colorful - just too small.
on August 26, 2013
I rarely write reviews but I've had such a hard time finding a good hair band for my, well, big head I guess that I thought I'd try to see if I could help the next person too. The other reviews did help me to choose this headband and I haven't been sorry. First - I use it for keeping my hair out of my face during weight lifting, treadmill, runs and spin class. Works great. Attractive and keeps all the little tiny fly aways out of sight. I've had several compliments. Second - no, it isn't absorbent, but then I don't really mind too much. Third - it took a few wears to figure out that when I thought it was slipping in the back it usually wasn't. It will slip some over time on runs or higher intensity activity but usually stays pretty much where I put it. Hope this helps.
on August 6, 2012
This is one of my favorite headbands I have owned. I think I have a weird shaped head because headbands always shoot off, but this one didn't! I bought another one (blue) and got 2 for my mom. The blue one was kind of small so it's a little tight, but the rose, and grey one were great!
on December 2, 2012
Cute headband but same as all the others in that it slips off after a few minutes of moving around. I tried to bobby pin it behind my ears but that did not help much. Overall I am disappointed that I will not be able to wear it.