Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by Amazon Customer on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
From a set I bought Sept. 24, 2012, I measured with digital calipers: 14.125mm (0.556") diameter x 50mm (1.9685") end-to-end (including positive terminal). This was precisely the size of Maxell and Duracell brand Alkaline AA cells, and 0.125mm thicker than the Fujitsu Alkaline AA cells I tested.
Mr. Staack answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They appear to be about the same size as other AA batteries. The only way to get the exact measurement you need is to measure them with a set of calipers of a micrometer. I have neither.
Fred M answered on November 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello FingersTX, Well my experience has been no problem with the length of be batteries. I have a Canon Powershot S3, the length is fine. My issue is that I usually have two batteries with larger diameters that I usually have to shake out gently. Other that that, I have been very happy with these batteries. No battery has ever been jammed into the slot. They seem to be standard sized AA to me. I hope this helps.
Brandon Wong answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They're exactly the same size as every other AA battery.
Jason A. Ball answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
These are the exact same size as any other Type AA batteries. No different.
C. Thomas Stovall answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 26, 2012 5:59:22 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product