Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
[UPDATED] asked by Amazon Customer on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
From a set I bought Sept. 24, 2012, I measured with digital calipers: 14.125mm (0.556") diameter x 50mm (1.9685") end-to-end (including positive terminal). This was precisely the size of Maxell and Duracell brand Alkaline AA cells, and 0.125mm thicker than the Fujitsu Alkaline AA cells I tested.
Mr. Staack answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They appear to be about the same size as other AA batteries. The only way to get the exact measurement you need is to measure them with a set of calipers of a micrometer. I have neither.
Fred M answered on November 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello FingersTX, Well my experience has been no problem with the length of be batteries. I have a Canon Powershot S3, the length is fine. My issue is that I usually have two batteries with larger diameters that I usually have to shake out gently. Other that that, I have been very happy with these batteries. No battery has ever been jammed into the slot. They seem to be standard sized AA to me. I hope this helps.
Brandon Wong answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They're exactly the same size as every other AA battery.
Jason A. Ball answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
These are the exact same size as any other Type AA batteries. No different.
C. Thomas Stovall answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 26, 2012 5:59:22 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product