Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
my previous question should have been more specific. would the 15x70 or 20x80 be most practical for my 12 yr old? Thanks much!
asked by joy o'neil on March 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
dugweb answered on March 20, 2013
Comments (8) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your 12yr old doesn't mind the weight, the 20x 80 would be fine. But the 15x70 should weight less and be a little easier to handle. However, I think both would require a tripod for optimal viewing. It is tough to keep these size binoculars steady when using hand-held. I love my 20x80, but I always use on a tripod.
Paul F. Aubin answered on March 20, 2013
Comments (4) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This set of binoculars is pretty large and heavy however that buys you a lot of magnification and beautiful views of the night sky. I would highly recommend a tripod to set this pair of binoculars on and that would make it easy for a12 year old to use. I love my binoculars and I would definitely go with a larger set.
Gary answered on March 21, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product