Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
how can i print or scan a document with my dell printer, can i plug into chromebook
asked by Janet L. Smith on April 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
If you can put your printer onto your network you can print wirelessly (if that is a word). You have to look at your printer documentation or do a search for your model on how to set that up if not. Setting it up from Chrome once the printer is on the network is a breeze.
Amazon Customer answered on April 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have a wireless printer and the chrome book uses the google cloud. But I don't see a port to connect to a printer Hope this helps.
hollywoodgirl answered on April 26, 2013

A
If your DELL printer is compatible with Google's "Cloud Print", or if you still have an old / spare PC to attach it to, you can print using cloud print as explained in The Chrome Book (Third Edition): The Essential Guide to Cloud Computing with Google Chrome and the Chromebook

I don't know about scanning from your DELL printer specifically, but here is an article about scanning from a HP printer to a Chromebook (which might help): thechromebook.blogspot.com/2013/03/cloud-computing-conundrums-scanning-to.html
LOTONtech answered on April 28, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product