can you print to a wireless printer with this device
asked by MAC on July 17, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
votes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG8-QEyXXTM
Yes printing wirelessly is possible. Check out the link.
Charles Young answered on July 17, 2013

A
votes
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is filled with many features that trump the iPad, especially the wireless printing feature. Wireless printing can print images from your gallery and even web pages that you're browsing by simply going into the menu and then selecting "print." After selecting "print" you'll then need to choose your wireless printer and wham bam, thank you ma'am, you're done.
kgo answered on July 17, 2013

A
votes
We haven't tried to do this with our Galaxy Tab. However, I did some research and what I discovered was that the Galaxy can print wirelessly to some printers. If this is important to you, I would email Samsung and inquire as to which printers were supported. I hope this helps!
Penny Palmer answered on July 17, 2013

A
votes
Yes. The default is for a Samsung printer. If you don't have a Samsung printer, you'll need an app to facilitate that. I use PrinterShare. The Basic Version is so you can see if it works with your printer or not. If is does and you want to keep it, the Premium Version costs $12.95 from the Google Play Store (way cheaper than a printer...).
L. M. Martindale answered on July 17, 2013

A
votes
It's very useful
Rubén answered on July 17, 2013

A
votes
Sorry for delay in answering. I left it at cabin and only now tried to print. It will wirelessly print, so it claims, but only to a samsung printer which i don't have and so can not test.
Neil answered on August 14, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›