Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
How well will the printer function for office applications and CAD drawings using standard 11 x 17 bond paper ?
asked by DVHar on May 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Steve answered on May 15, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As far as print quality it does an excellent job on photographs so I imagine it should handle the precision of CAD. The text doc that I have printed are excellent quality. It also has a custom size option so you can set it to any size up to 13x19. I am a professional photographer and have been very pleased with this printer.
Amazon Customer answered on May 15, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This printer is used strictly to print photographs so I cannot vouch for its acceptability for other applications. The photos it produces are excellent and comparable or better to those printed commercially. While we have had this printer only a short time, we have been very pleased with it. Ink tanks are pricey.
Cam answered on May 16, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My experience has been with photographs and photo paper only. It does a beautiful job with photos. If it accepts bond paper I'm sure it will do a good job for you.
G. Brant answered on May 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As far as print quality it does an excllent job on photographs so I imagine it should handle the precision of CAD. It isn't a real high volume printer so I think for everyday office tasks as long as you don't need a bunch of pages super quick it should be adequate. The ink is $17USD/ cart. and it doesn't have a dedicated black for non-photo so it may be expensive/ non-water proof. I haven't tested it's water proof-ness myself.
Amazon Customer answered on May 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product