printing from iPad How is this printer with the iPad? I'd like to hear from people who've had experience with this. Thanks!
asked by Mandy on December 23, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
That works for photos but not with web pages in Safari or emails.
Jon B. answered on January 1, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I found an App that prints to this printer (Canon MG5220)!!! It is called PrintBureau. After getting burned trying a couple of iPad that said they print to wireless printers, I tried this one and it worked like a charm. Autodetected the printer...no problem!!Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One (4502B017)
By the way, this app enables printing documents (emails, pdfs, web pages, etc.), not just photos.
John Lepore answered on February 4, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It will as long as you are using a supported printer, everyone else is out of luck.
M. Podolski answered on May 16, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
download the canon easy print photo app and it works like a dream. Just wish I could say the same for getting to work on Wifi with my Macbook Pro
D. Shaw answered on December 31, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you. I realized this last night when I read Larry Kenyon's review. I realized then that D. Shaw was only speaking of printing photos. Thank you for confirming that for me. I am so glad that I did not order this printer since the functionality of printing from my iPad would have been my only reason for getting it! Now I am trying to decide whether to get one of the current HP e-printers, or to wait a while and see what new printing options become available for the iPad.
Mandy answered on January 1, 2011

A
Did you get this printer to work with your Macbook Pro? I'm having a terrible time trying to make it work? Thanks for any help.
D. Dewire answered on January 10, 2011

A
is this for jailbroken ipads? I can't find it in the app store.
E. Thornwell Arthur answered on February 19, 2011

A
no. My iPad is not jailbroken....It looks like they renamed it to Print n Share. Looks like it was featured on an iPhone commercial as well.
Manufacturer is "Eurosmartz" if you want to check it out.
John Lepore answered on February 20, 2011

A
Thanks, I will. What's crazy though is that tech support @ Cannon said it should work fine with the iPad. It just won't find this printer for some reason. I'll look for print n share.
Thx
E. Thornwell Arthur answered on February 20, 2011

A
If you are using a Mac computer you can download Air Print from the App store for free, and that will print anything you like from iPad or iPhone.
CW answered on April 12, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›