Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 10 B(M) USColor: RedChange
Price:$59.90

on December 1, 2008
I have owned many pairs of privos over the years and have been a privo convert, but I was extremely disappointed in this pair. Privo is now skimping on their massage footbed. Previous pairs had thick cushioning that felt like walking on air - this pair is super thin in comparison and not at all the same comfort level. The massage footbed is why I buy privos and this is my 2nd pair where I have noticed the skimping on the product. My two year old pair is still more comfortable than the two new pairs I just bought. The shoe runs abit small and the top front rubbed below my big toe causing a blister. Shame on privo for cutting back on quality (but not the price!)
VINE VOICEon December 2, 2008
I actually think these look better in person than they do in the picture. I love the rich tan color and while the inside of the shoe looks a bit like an orthopedic shoe, the outside is totally adorable. I am easily able to wear these with jeans or business casual attire. They aren't quite dressy enough for a fancy night out, but they'll get me from a full day of standing on my feet to a bite to eat at a hip bar or restaurant.

The back of the shoe is higher on the ankle than I'm used to, but I think that is because this shoe is designed for walking and support more than fashion - I would suggest breaking in these shoes with heavier socks or moleskin in that area for the first few days.

The fit is exact to size. I typically wear a 7 or 7.5 depending on the brand of shoe - I ordered a 7 and it fits exactly. There's not quite as much arch support as I would have expected from a walking shoe, but there is MUCH more than any other flat that I've owned and this shoe is much cuter than any other walking shoe I've seen. I'll be taking these with me on my trip overseas next year!
on July 19, 2009
They don't have that much support but they are flats so I didn't really expect much. However, the support and the cushioned sole are why Privo's are so popular and this really doesn't live up to the Privo name. It's hard to wear for work b/c I walk to/from the El and also, out to lunch in the city. Simply walking would be fine but like many cities, there are a lot of cracks and rocks that I could step on and unfortunately, I can feel every single one of them in these shoes. Nevertheless, they are cute and easy to wear. I have gotten many complements on them.
on June 10, 2009
These shoes are certainly cute. But I bought them because they were advertised as a "comfort" shoe, and my first time wearing them they raised blisters on my heels. I put Dr. Scholl's heel liners inside, but they didn't improve - blisters the second time as well. The sole is comfortable as promised, but the rough and unpadded heel makes this shoe unwearable.
on September 13, 2009
I love this shoe! This is my second pair. They are so cute with a updated, retro feel. I have a wide foot, and the wide size fits perfectly. My only complaint is that only the navy blue comes in wide. If all of the colors came in wide, I would have bought them in all colors!
on August 25, 2010
I have several pairs of this style...in different colors. I initially
loved them, they are very attractive and well-made....one major drawback
is that after continued wear (I wear them daily), they stretch out alot.
Both length-wise and on the side, the shoes become SO loose they are
uncomfortable, and my foot kinda slides around inside. All shoes have
a bit of give to them, but these REALLY give! It's a consideration if
you are going to wear these daily. They aren't great walking shoes for
long distances ... not super supportive and the "give" factor causes
rubbing on areas of your feet. Too bad ... they are very cute shoes.
on November 11, 2009
... if I saw it physically beforehand. I dont know what got into me and I paid so much for a pair of flats. Sure it's comfy, but I'm just not the type to splurge. I think I paid more than enough for these shoes. I could've paid around $45, although I still think that's too expensive. Bottom line: way too expensive for something very simple...
VINE VOICEon September 10, 2009
This is a cute shoe, with nice support, and it stays on my foot well, which can be a problem with ballet flats. The big problem is that the heel is cut really high in the back and bites into the back of my ankle something awful. I have tried stomping on it to soften it up without luck. I wish they had put a split or something in it.
on October 14, 2009
I wish I had found this Privo Oso shoe sooner! I love the look of this shoe. Wish Privo would still make this one, can't find the size I need anywhere :( I generally wear 8 - 8 1/2. I ordered the 8, unfortunately it's too small. I'd love to have this particular style in my size -but I'm sending 2 prs back :(
on December 4, 2009
I have learned to read the reviews, especially with respect to fit. It's a smiggen lose as I am really a 6.5. But it's better large than small. I wear it almost every day it so comfortable; as a whiplash suffer this is very critical. Did NOT regret this purchase.