There is a problem with your games setup. Please re install.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 27, 2012 11:04:38 PM PDT
Morphodox says:
just installed the game and entered the CD key and I can't play I just get this error message "There is a problem with your games setup. Please re install. " does nothing when I do reinstall, and EA Customer Support is not even real there is no way to even contact anyone

Posted on Jun 30, 2012 11:13:34 AM PDT
jvc4331 says:
Yeah same here, I can't seem to get it to work either.

Posted on Jul 8, 2012 12:16:55 AM PDT
A. Combs says:
I am having the same exact problem and I'm not happy about it after paying a chunk for this either. I have no uninstalled and reinstalled it twice. Even bought a different version because I thought it was the former version so now that this Ultimate Edition is doing the same thing I'm less than pleased with this and I can't find customer service for anything to do with this.

Posted on Dec 10, 2012 8:37:14 PM PST
spenny2cents says:
Same issue as above! Is this thread still active or did it suddenly fix for you guys!?!

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 5:56:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 4, 2013 5:57:21 PM PST
Brandy Girl says:
I wish that I had read the complaints before I brought the game download from Amazon.

Posted on May 24, 2013 10:04:12 PM PDT
Shadowx39 says:
this fixed it for me: re-install the game, DON'T NOT RUN IT! than download Patch 1.05 from http://social.bioware.com/page/da-patches patch up than run the game! and it should work. hope this helps :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 27, 2012
Latest post:  May 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition [Download]
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition [Download] by Electronic Arts
4.0 out of 5 stars   (388)