Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Can I get the same product but with a 220V, 50 Hz option. The one listed here is a 120V, 60Hz
asked by L. V. Vaidyanath on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
You can always get a power converter, I have done this in the past and it works fine. The unit is marked 120VAC 60 HZ so it is not multi-voltage like most other appliances,
SteveP answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It all depends on where you live, but the answer is,Yes. My 616 220 50 Hz was purchased in the Middle East. European & Australian is 230 volt 50Hz. My region power supply is classed by Onkyo as Others. I considered buying from UK but cost of shipping 13 kg and paying VAT simply not worth it so i bought local. I suggest that you contact your Onkyo dealer to see if they can order for you.
J. W. Cooksey answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you buy the unit in USA you will get 120V, 60HZ. The same unit can be used with a good step down transforers in India. It is not easy to get the same unit with 220V, 50 HZ in USA.
Anil Kumar Kombathula answered on January 22, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product